2017 - Eurodrivers 15 Year Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017 - Eurodrivers 15 Year Anniversary

I don't actually own a car right now but given that it's 15 years, I'll be sure to come out once I get one again since I haven't been to a meet since 2013 I think!
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
      That's what I was thinking. He probably spelled it Derrick!
      It was Derrick I believe, I did see him one last time in LA, but that was still a long time ago, before his car came back to Canada I think.

Anyway a lot of cars and friends over that near 15 years!!
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
        It was Derrick I believe, I did see him one last time in LA, but that was still a long time ago, before his car came back to Canada I think.

Anyway a lot of cars and friends over that near 15 years!!
        Yes, "Al" bought his car out in Revy or Golden or something. That was such a sick car. there was a red one owned by "Oz"? also that one was awesome too.

Although one of my favourite cars that was here for a short time was the Lancia Delta and we had it in one of our booths at some show (don't remember which one, was all dark and lit with flood lights and stuff, early driven maybe? lots of wings and body kits)
        Last edited by Tuna; 10-18-2016, 06:44 PM.
        Jay

Comment

I remember the days of going to Derick's house and cruising with him and Ryan...... Man that was a long time ago!
          Last edited by liquid; 10-19-2016, 01:44 AM.
          Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
            Yes, "Al" bought his car out in Revy or Golden or something. That was such a sick car. there was a red one owned by "Oz"? also that one was awesome too.

Although one of my favourite cars that was here for a short time was the Lancia Delta and we had it in one of our booths at some show (don't remember which one, was all dark and lit with flood lights and stuff, early driven maybe? lots of wings and body kits)
            I drove that red Jetta to and from a World of Wheels one year and I believe the show you are thinking of was Hot Import Nights, and the Lancia even won an award!!

So many good times!!
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Let's celebrate in Leavenworth.
              Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flipstah View Post
                Let's celebrate in Leavenworth.
                This Wass brought up a few times in the last few meets.

I plan on going this year. Really regret not going last year.

Maybe one event closer to calgary and then one big one in leavenworth for those who want to?

Comment

yes it's Derrick.. he's still in LA

Fun times for sure guys

i remember meeting off bow trail boston pizza with Blair and Chris with I think Bart and Kris at the time.. holy **** i'm old balls now

Comment

Bart and I had a Euro, Eurodrivers meet here in London last week before I leave the continent and we got to ride in an E-Class with Uber, and it was brought up that Bart still owns his MK4 which was the car he had when he joined the club, so I think the only OG member still with his OG car!!!!
                    Blair

Comment

Yep I've thought about that. Jealous. Sigh, miss my mkivs

Comment

Bumping this up boys and girls.

What type os 15th Anniversary swag would everyone want to see? Events? Cruises? Maybe a BBQ in the Kananaskis or Banff area to start the year off?

Events that we go out for as a huge group? Do you want to see an actual car show hosted by ED?
                        --
                        Rod
                        Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                        2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Personally i would like to see ED host a show. Those are my favourite days. Maybe speak with SouthCenter Vw? Huge parking lot.

As for big events as a big group, Leavenworth dates are supposed to be posted up this week (most likely going to be the weekend after fathers day like last year).

As for swag, Maybe a sticker and a lanyard? car freshener? Could be cheaper than doing t shirts and hoodies.

Comment

WUSTE!!! i dare anyone in the club to come up with a better idea than tearing it up in Vegas for the 15th anniversary.... just saying

Current
                            02 Audi S3 - Low and Slow phase II follow the build @j_gheron
                            04 GLI low and slow OG
                            Past
                            02 Laser S4//605'd//aquamisted//EPLed
                            00 Jetta 1.8T OEM+

Comment

Originally posted by gheron View Post
                              WUSTE!!! i dare anyone in the club to come up with a better idea than tearing it up in Vegas for the 15th anniversary.... just saying
                              SpringbreakMexico2017
                              Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Well we already have one fairly big cruise, and possibly another small cruise out to Canmore for breakfast again, so I'd say something other than a cruise. A show that we organize could be cool, but there are already lots of shows (2017 calendar is posted, by the way), so that pushes me toward the BBQ - I really like that idea for something different!
                                Scott
                                '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
                                '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Working...
                                X