Favourite photos of 2016 Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite photos of 2016 Game.

Enjoyed looking back on the awesome photos from a few years ago. http://www.eurodrivers.ca/forums/sho...oto-game-2015!

Heres how the game works: You post up one favourite photo of your car from 2016, as well as one of your favourite photo's of another member's car from 2016. Include a little description of why you chose those photos/cars as your favourite.

Use the whore your ride thread for reference if need be (starting from 2016) http://www.eurodrivers.ca/forums/sho...ighlight=whore

Hope everyone has a happy 2017.
    Ill start it off

Ill pick this one of the camo audi, Love the editing bob did on this shot. And i miss the camo vinyl!

I gotta pick this one of bob' car. Love this shot, The wing is insane! cant wait to see what is in store for this car this year!
    Last edited by Danaldson; 01-03-2017, 05:07 PM.

Re: Favourite photos of 2016 Game.

One of my favorite photos I got of the R32 was some that Danny did for my Vw Girls feature. Here's my top pic ( I have a TON to pick from over 2016, so it was hard to pick only 1)

Favorite photo from another member has to go the crazy clean mk4 r32 that Danny shot. Everything about this car is amazing. So clean!
    ~Tracy~
    MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
    Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

I will play but since I don't have a car I will cheat and pick two pics of others cars that I like from the year.

Picking this one of Bob's car (the whole series was amazing) as I love his car, it looks amazing in these pics and even his subtle watermarking is top notch!!

My second pick is another cheat as I get two cars in this one, but they just look so good!!!

Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Favorite Picture of my car is one that Danny took just before a rain storm!

Love this picture of Tracy's car at Levenworth!
        2003 Volkswagen Jetta Gli
        2009 Audi S5

Instagram : Adrian.Cocis

Comment

I love B&W photos and this one had everything going for it. Great contrast in the sky, mist against the mountains, unique setting, and the texture in the gravel. A color photo with a silver car against all the color would have made it feel washed out.

Here's a shot of Danny's A4. Really liked the depth of field in this shot with the sharpness of the wheel and the out of focus mirror.

Dave

1994 Audi RS2 Avant 2.2 20VT
          2000 Audi S4 Avant 2.7T *Sold*
          2002 Audi Allroad 2.7T *Sold to MIL so technically still mine*
          2004 Audi RS6 Avant 4.2TT *Waiting to turn 15 before coming out to play*
          2008 Audi S4 Avant 4.2 40V
          2011 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2 32V

Follow me on Instagram @blau_RS2

Comment

Well, considering I only drove the car ~5-6 times over the season, this is my damn fav pic at the end of the season:

And fav members car pic, so many! I so want to get back into an MKIV

This is just hawtness..

Comment

With the departure of the .:R, thought I'd post my favorite photo of all time (which happens to have been taken last year):

Click image for larger version

Name:	13335801_10154173605989820_7785014520706980441_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	512543

Meanwhile, seeing Eurodrivers crew with at GCVW looked amazing. Jealous!

Last edited by flipstah; 01-10-2017, 04:51 PM.
              Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Will break the rules.

Who is owner of that black MKIV r32? want to sell?

Comment

Originally posted by nismodrifter View Post
                  Will break the rules.

Who is owner of that black MKIV r32? want to sell?
                  Name is Chris, and i dont think he's on here. Doubt he's wanting to sell.

Comment

Here's mine! Little Sunset getting to the car after work!

��:My iPhone6s Plus

And one of my favourites of the year. Danny killing the game and all his rollers have been on point! Can't wait to get some Danny time this season when my s4 is finished!!

Last edited by s4_Lan; 02-16-2017, 01:24 PM.
                    15 Audi B8.5 S4
                    04 Audi A4 Avant 3.0 v6
                    Instagram @lambolan
                    Lanny A

Comment

Wow! Missed this thread. Got'ta spend more time on ED. Thanks for old girl love.

Here is my of my car might have the year wrong but it reminds me of the warm Mexican nights down in Naucalpan, Mexico.

the other is a killer "Danny Roller" shot of Tracy's R32 that Danny let me do a bit of editing for her show card.

Comment

Working...
                      X