Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Eurodrivers Management.

Default Re: Eurodrivers Management.

Quote Originally Posted by R_Ethug View Post
    I quit
    I thought you were assassinated years ago

Brent you have been using that too old excuse for too long, kids are probably driving soon so bring them out
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

I thought Ryan died of catching the monday aids he is always ranting on about...
    Ha Blair still a couple years left before I have to worry about that. Plus there is no more room for any more cars at my place... Also a scout leader so that takes up all my thursday nights.
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '11 Jetta TDI Sportwagon Mods: Lowered and ruining the environment.
    Soon to be for Sale: '99 Porcelain Blue Eurovan Mods: Projectzwo body kit, grill, exhaust, wing. Hella dual headlights. Sport suspension and 19" rims.
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
    I thought Ryan died of catching the monday aids he is always ranting on about...
    Ha Blair still a couple years left before I have to worry about that. Plus there is no more room for any more cars at my place... Also a scout leader so that takes up all my thursday nights.
    Sell me your van this coming summer.....that'll free up a spot
    Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
    Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned, Spec stage 2 clutch, Darkside SMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
    I am just getting too old for you buggers. I never have a chance to make it out to meets anymore. Most of us have specialized tools that are willing to lend. I think there is a thread for that.
    You do seem to have more grey hairs then you used to.
    I'm the same way, life is quite busy to make it out to the meets or I just plain forget.

I also have a plethora of tools that i'm completely fine lending out to folks on here. Anybody that i know will be 100% free and anybody i don't specifically know can leave a reasonable deposit and get it back upon return of the tool. No shipping or any of that nonsense, just stop by my house and grab it

So, is the management thing still an issue or we're just beating a dead horse now?

Quote Originally Posted by flipstah View Post
    So, is the management thing still an issue or we're just beating a dead horse now?
    Pretty sure it's good Don ....unless you'd like to throw all of your issues out too?
    Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
    Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned, Spec stage 2 clutch, Darkside SMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Thread Information