Driven 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driven 2017

The date for Driven 2017 has been set for Saturday, May 6th, at the Olympic Oval. The entry fee is $80, which also includes two entry tickets, a shirt, and a few other things that the organizers are still working on. Other than that, things should be pretty much the same as they have been in previous years.

So who all wants to put their car in the show under Eurodrivers? Add your names below, and I'll compile a list as we go so that we can get back to the organizers of Driven.

1. Jay
    2. Reza
    3. Pascal
    4. Carly
    5. Dave (Blau_RS2)
    6. vwrallye
    7. Dave

Backups:
    1. Scott
    2. Don
    Last edited by CGY_GTI; 03-29-2017, 04:20 PM.
    Scott
    '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
    '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Re: Driven 2017

You bet I'm in!
    Bagged 2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T Stage 2 Unitronic, 2016 Tiguan R-Line , S13 SR20DET, Mk2 VR6 Project, 2011 Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

Hi Scott,
      Hope you're well mate.
      I'd like to put the Coupe in but I'm not sure if it'll be ready. I'm going to see how it goes in the next week and check back in then. Is that enough notice?
      Last edited by jacktown; 03-03-2017, 12:43 AM.
      Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Hey Nick, no problem, that works! We already have spaces reserved for us, so as long as we have a fairly concrete list within the next month or so we should be good.
        Scott

Comment

Originally posted by CGY_GTI View Post
          Hey Nick, no problem, that works! We already have spaces reserved for us, so as long as we have a fairly concrete list within the next month or so we should be good.
          Perfect. Thanks, Scott.
          Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

For eurodrivers members in good standing. The cost for Driven will be $60, not $80. The club will be subsidizing the extra cost of this from part of our funds! With this package you get the shirt and ONE ticket!
            --
            Rod
            Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
            2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

I'm trying to recruit a couple sick cars...whats the cut off date for registration, anyone know?
              Bagged 2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T Stage 2 Unitronic, 2016 Tiguan R-Line , S13 SR20DET, Mk2 VR6 Project, 2011 Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

Originally posted by jaysleeves View Post
                I'm trying to recruit a couple sick cars...whats the cut off date for registration, anyone know?
                We can hold spaces for them for a while still. We have space for around 15 in total and we have around 5 or so right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                --
                Rod
                Ex-presidente

Drive

Drove

Comment

We shall see you all there!
                  Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

Reza and Pascal with their MK1's have confirmed they will join us in the Eurodrivers set. If you don't know these guys jump on to your insta and look up @jeremy_bentham_ and @vwmk1 and check them out!

Comment

Originally posted by jaysleeves View Post
                      Reza and Pascal with their MK1's have confirmed they will join us in the Eurodrivers set. If you don't know these guys jump on to your insta and look up @jeremy_bentham_ and @vwmk1 and check them out!
                      Perfect, I've added them to the list!

A couple people from the MK7 group have expressed interest, so I'm hoping they will jump on board as well.
                      Scott

Comment

I think you can add me to the list, but if i remember right there's a mod minimum, or maybe that was a different show?
                        2016 Tiguan R Line - AKA Thomas 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSleeves View Post
                          I think you can add me to the list, but if i remember right there's a mod minimum, or maybe that was a different show?
                          There is normally a minimum but it also falls onto the club organizers more than Driven in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          --
                          Rod
                          Ex-presidente

Drive

Drove

Comment

Done!

I'm not going to add myself to the list, but I'll be available as a backup if someone bails last minute or if we can't get the 15 we want for some reason.
                            Last edited by CGY_GTI; 03-04-2017, 10:04 PM.
                            Scott

Comment

What kind of modifications would Eurodrivers like to see on the cars?
                              Been driving VAG for longer then allot of the members have been alive

Comment

Working...
                              X