Paint Correction / Detailing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint Correction / Detailing

Hi Guys ive been searching on here for some info on Paint Correction, ive been Detailing Paintwork for many years now and have done 100's of cars ranging from club cars VAG stuff to BMW Porsche Ferrari's to full out Show cars over the last 15 years or so, ive neglected my Detailing since moving to Canada over 3 years ago and im keen to start it up again here in Spring/summer im wondeing 1st off where you guys buy your products here (Edmonton area is closest to me) ive found Auto Obsessed in Edmonton who stock a good range of products off the bat.. i usually shopped from the UK and a few guys in Ireland but im looking to cut down on shipping costs and keep the money in Canada

Ive used a Porter cable 7424 DA and a Flex Rotary machine in Ireland and may take them over with me when I return for a trip home in Summer,

But wanting to stock up on products who can you guys Recommend here, any help appreciated

Brian

Re: Paint Correction / Detailing

Nice to see there is another clean freak!

I am currently offering products from Sonax, Rupes as well as Flex. Have some other brands in the works as well
    Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

Welcome Brian, nice to see a fellow detailer on here!

Natty carries alot of good stuff, CarZilla in town also has an amazing selection of products. There has yet to be something that I needed that they dont have.
      https://www.carzilla.ca/
      Jason

"You dont buy a Volkswagen once, you buy it ten times."
      ---Samuel Moore

Instagram: @Wangtastic
      PM me to get your car detailed! - Brightside Detailing

Comment

This Mk4 Golf was one of my favorites to do which Won All the Show n Shine comps in Both Ireland and the UK and in turn made me a very busy man that summer

Quite the car..

HARD AT WORK

Ive Used Sonax before but i prefer Menzerna products on Hard German Paint ill check out your website here too

Comment

Wanna polish my 993?
          Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
          -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
          -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Ill tell ya what.. ill gear up 1st and id Gladly do it,

ive plenty of pictures of various stages of polishes ive done ill post up some strait thru Details i posted on other Forums ill post up a couple of previous jobs with lots of 50/50's
            Last edited by Feens; 03-13-2017, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Feens View Post
              Ill tell ya what.. ill gear up 1st and id Gladly do it,

ive plenty of pictures of various stages of polishes ive done ill post up some strait thru Details i posted on other Forums ill post up a couple of previous jobs with lots of 50/50's
              Umm, I think my RS2 and the S5 needs it more than Derek's 993! I've even got the Porter Cable 7424 already so you don't have to go home to get it!

I've ordered stuff from www.eshine.ca and have been happy with the selection.
              Last edited by Blau_RS2; 03-13-2017, 09:22 PM.
              Dave

1994 Audi RS2 Avant 2.2 20VT
              2000 Audi S4 Avant 2.7T *Sold*
              2002 Audi Allroad 2.7T *Sold to MIL so technically still mine*
              2004 Audi RS6 Avant 4.2TT *Waiting to turn 15 before coming out to play*
              2008 Audi S4 Avant 4.2 40V
              2011 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2 32V

Follow me on Instagram @blau_RS2

Comment

pm sent
                Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Replied

Comment

if you're offering services im interested in a package for the TT :P

Carzilla is a great place to pickup products. They give a eurodrivers discount too i think...
                    Last edited by Danaldson; 03-14-2017, 08:41 AM.

Comment

I Should have mentioned im Based out of Grande Prairie right now so not exactly Close to alot of guys on here, If I Do set up shop here im sure it would be more difficult to get the Enthusiast guys in for Detailing but ill be happy doing my own vehicles for the time being

Comment

Originally posted by Feens View Post
                        I Should have mentioned im Based out of Grande Prairie right now so not exactly Close to alot of guys on here, If I Do set up shop here im sure it would be more difficult to get the Enthusiast guys in for Detailing but ill be happy doing my own vehicles for the time being
                        15th Anniversary club drive to Grande Prairie!!! Who's in?
                        Dave

1994 Audi RS2 Avant 2.2 20VT
                        2000 Audi S4 Avant 2.7T *Sold*
                        2002 Audi Allroad 2.7T *Sold to MIL so technically still mine*
                        2004 Audi RS6 Avant 4.2TT *Waiting to turn 15 before coming out to play*
                        2008 Audi S4 Avant 4.2 40V
                        2011 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2 32V

Follow me on Instagram @blau_RS2

Comment

Originally posted by Blau_RS2 View Post
                          15th Anniversary club drive to Grande Prairie!!! Who's in?
                          Now that Would be Fun

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBeef View Post
                            Welcome Brian, nice to see a fellow detailer on here!

Natty carries alot of good stuff, CarZilla in town also has an amazing selection of products. There has yet to be something that I needed that they dont have.
                            https://www.carzilla.ca/
                            Thanks for sharing the link! great help

Comment

Working...
                            X