Eurodrivers Special General Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurodrivers Special General Meeting

Eurodrivers will be hosting a Special General Meeting this coming Sunday, April 9th, at 1pm. We will be holding this meeting at Colin's house and it will be open to all paid Eurodrivers members. For those would like to attend but do not have a membership, we will have memberships available there, as well as at this week's monthly meet. We will have burgers and other food there for $5. Please bring a chair with you. For those who don't have Colin's address, please send him or any of the other club leaders a message.

Our goal for this meeting is to follow up on topics discussed at the March monthly meet, as well as to get feedback from members as to what they would like to see from the club.
    Last edited by CGY_GTI; 04-03-2017, 02:43 PM.
    Scott
    '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
    '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Re: Eurodrivers Special General Meeting

Im downs.
    Jason

"You dont buy a Volkswagen once, you buy it ten times."
    ---Samuel Moore

Instagram: @Wangtastic
    PM me to get your car detailed! - Brightside Detailing

Comment

Should probably make a back up plan for reshedule....There is a strong possibility of huge snow this weekend, starting Friday night and going until Monday. I'll know more as it gets closer, and keep it updated as I see it.
      Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
      Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

I will be in town on the weekend, but not 100% sure on my vehicle availability or driving in snow...
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Geobmx4life View Post
          Should probably make a back up plan for reshedule....There is a strong possibility of huge snow this weekend, starting Friday night and going until Monday. I'll know more as it gets closer, and keep it updated as I see it.
          The Garage will be cleared out, just a matter of getting out to my place. Blair if you need a ride just say the word, I'm sure myself or one of the other members would be happy to pick you up.
          Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
          2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBeef View Post
            Im downs.
            pre meet, meet up at my place?
            -Terry
            -2014 S4
            insta:Whiney_S4

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
              I will be in town on the weekend, but not 100% sure on my vehicle availability or driving in snow...
              Let me know if you cant get a ride sorted, im sure I can grab you on the way.

Originally posted by Thor View Post
              pre meet, meet up at my place?
              of course!
              Jason

"You dont buy a Volkswagen once, you buy it ten times."
              ---Samuel Moore

Instagram: @Wangtastic
              PM me to get your car detailed! - Brightside Detailing

Comment

Thanks guys, I have to see what my other plans are for the day (not sure if there will be a breakfast too) but if anyone is coming from the deep SE that could be a winner!!
                Blair
                Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

There's just been an abrupt shift in this weekend's precipitation forecast models as well, looks like no where near the original amounts of snow! Good lol!!!!
                  Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

See you guys tomorrow!

Comment

Thank you everyone who came out! Was a good meet and can't wait to see what this year brings, many new ideas on the table and changes to come.
                      Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                      2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by BaggedGLI View Post
                        Thank you everyone who came out! Was a good meet and can't wait to see what this year brings, many new ideas on the table and changes to come.
                        Thanks for hosting Colin. Burgers were amazing!!

Sent from my perch atop Mount Olympus
                        --
                        Rod
                        Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                        2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

I've never had a bad burger at Colin's....And great progressive meeting!

Comment

Thanks for hosting us Colin!! Great to see everyone and thanks for sharing the vision and thought on events for the year!!

Good times ahead!!
                            Blair

Comment

Working...
                            X