Mobile Reflections No More?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Reflections No More?

Hey I just saw on the mobile reflections page that Jed has closed up shop but joined the team at the new Porsche dealership as part of a detailing center.

Is there already a thread about this, anyone have more information?

I was thinking of getting a full exterior detail from him and now not sure where to go. Any recommendations? No offense to anyone also but I had used him for years so I am not sure I can trust anyone else with my car :'(
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Re: Mobile Reflections No More?

I can take care of you!

http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html
    Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

HAHA kor posted i fixed my delorean
      2002 VW Golf GT TDI
      2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

I understand the trust with Jed. He's done my cars for a number of years now; always GREAT work.

I believe he's still taking on cars from outside of the dealership and just running them through that shop now. You'll have to confirm that with Jed though...
        Rob

2004 VW R32

Comment

Originally posted by Circuits View Post
          I understand the trust with Jed. He's done my cars for a number of years now; always GREAT work.

I believe he's still taking on cars from outside of the dealership and just running them through that shop now. You'll have to confirm that with Jed though...
          I can confirm what Rob just said. I feel the same way about working with Jed. I ran in to him recently and he was quick to point out that all cars are welcome to his space at the Porsche dealership.
          Last edited by jacktown; 04-21-2017, 10:56 AM.
          Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

i messaged with him last night. he sold the business and is the detail manager at porsche he will welcome everyones business there.
            you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

Just took my wife's new XC90R in to Jed at the Porsche Centre and he did a fantastic job.

Comment

Working...
              X