A few of my old BMW's *** PIC HEAVY***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few of my old BMW's *** PIC HEAVY***

Its hard to know where to start ive had maybe 30+ BMWs in my lifetime, heres a few pics of some of them

My 318IS

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Tgvi5aa.jpg[/img

]

Totally Rebuilt that car and it was Running an S50B30 Euro M3 pushing 300HP

It was Featured in Performance BMW back in 2006 before i done the S50 swap, few pics from the Photoshoot and Trackday

Changed styles again, had countles sets of wheels and suspension setups on this car throughout my 12 year ownership,

My Current BMW altho it still lives in Ireland for now

Game of thrones fans may recognize this place

Bought the CSL intake and Remapped ECU from a Genuine M3 CSL so these are installed on the car now

My E36 M3

E36 318IS

E46 320 CD

E46 320D 4door

And an E60 525 D

ive had a bunch 0f e30's few Tech II's e36 316's, 318IS's, 325IS, M3's e46 325i Coupe, e39 530 the list goes on, was into the VW scene before BMW's so ive had my fair share of golfs too

Re: A few of my old BMW's *** PIC HEAVY***

God damn that's a nice collection. I'd still love to get my hands on a 04-06 BMW M3 with a manual transmission. Love those cars. What is the front lip you had on your Red Mtech 2? I've seen them before and love them but was never able to find any info on them.
    Patryk
    Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
    08 VW .:R32
    04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

I should have patent that front splitter... its actually an e36 m3 front lip which i hacked up to make fit the front MTech valence, i chopped about 2" out of the lip as its wider than than the valence but its roughly the same general shape of the contours of the front bumper, i made a few of them over the years, that 1 i decided to cut off center, and plastic welded it back together, not the cleanest of welds so before a show i stuck on that yokahama sticker over it to hide the shitty weld i made for the corners i cut V slots out so i could bend it a little but more on the tight corners and screwed it to the bottom of the valance to give it a factory look, there are companies making them in Carbon Fiber to bolt strait on now too, After I took it to a few car shows it seemed everybody in the E30 scene decided to copy my idea..

I love the e46 its an SMG car and my 1st SMG i need to get 1 here in canada unless it didnt cost the earth to import and id ship it over, its got some really nice upgrades on it im always on kijiji looking for a good E46 M3
      Last edited by Feens; 10-06-2017, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Man, you've got to learn to hang on to some of these gems! You've had a lot of nice cars and I'm sure lots of regrets!
        Dave

1994 Audi RS2 Avant 2.2 20VT
        2000 Audi S4 Avant 2.7T *Sold*
        2002 Audi Allroad 2.7T *Sold to MIL so technically still mine*
        2004 Audi RS6 Avant 4.2TT *Waiting to turn 15 before coming out to play*
        2008 Audi S4 Avant 4.2 40V
        2011 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2 32V

Follow me on Instagram @blau_RS2

Comment

Originally posted by Blau_RS2 View Post
          Man, you've got to learn to hang on to some of these gems! You've had a lot of nice cars and I'm sure lots of regrets!
          Plenty.. I regretted selling that E30 for sure, but i filled the Void quite quickly with the e46, thing is i might get home to Ireland once or twice a year so i dont get to enjoy it enough, id love to import it here but something tells me a RHD car in canada would be a pain in the arse and probably not cheap to bring over in a sea can

Comment

Is the e30 still on the road with the new owner? I haven't seen it pop up since you had it.
            2006....where have the years gone.

Do you follow Daveg on Instagram? He used to be on the forums back in the day, he was building an e30 m3 Touring at one point. Anyway, he was a very good thread on Backroads.ie about his restoration of an Estoril e46 m3. Worth a look.

Comment

I dont have instagram or facebook anymore got rid of the lot, Marc the guy who bought my E30 has it down with DaveG right now hes doing a full nut and bold restoration on it,hes pumping alot of money into it right now, Saw Daves Estoroil M3 build on BMWhaus he doesnt do things by half, its an amasing build, he's got some sick cars, including an E30 M3 and an E46 CSL

Comment

Thanks for the info on the lip. It looks clean as f*ck on your car. I have an E36 M3 lip in my basement that I was planning to do the same with, but bigger priorities with the car got in the way. Might end up still doing that then since it looks so damn good!
                Patryk
                Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                08 VW .:R32
                04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

I Tried Numerous styles of lips but running the car on its lowest settings on the coilovers ment they always got ripped off this was the best option and looked like it was ment to be there

Comment

So many nice bimmers!!!
                    Blair
                    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Thankyou Ive had Many different cars over the years, BMW is my 1st Love but I started out in Fords, went onto Some GM cars, Vauxhall/Opel Some Jap Scrap after that Subaru WRX STI, Numerous VW's from MK1 Golf GTI's to Mk5 GTI's few Jettas, Couple Of Caddy Vans then back to BMW..

Today in Canada ive got a 2008 Honda Accord EXL v6 2 door, 2012 Audi S5 V8 and a 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 Midnight Edition.. Also have a 2010 Hurst Equipped Camaro in my Garage but unfortunately that is not mine but my Father-in-laws :(
                      I Love my cars, but need another M3..
                      Last edited by Feens; 10-11-2017, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X