Events, shows and cruises for 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events, shows and cruises for 2018

Hi car family!! Well with the year coming to a close we now look towards 2018, our Sweet 16, to be even better! What things do you guys want to see the club do this year? Where should we participate? Which cruises do you want to do?

We will be looking at adding to our swag this year. What would you guys like to see? The lanyards were a big hit! Maybe some headwear? More hoodies, shirts and stickers too!

Maybe a viewing party for The Grand Tour or Top Gear episodes?

The first two shows of the year will most probably be Close to Home and Driven. Driven is a bigger commitment, as it means your prized possessions to be left over night at the Olympic Oval for a long Saturday show. We will be looking to have an even better show than last year. Quality over numbers for sure. I would love to see some, well actually all of our calendar cars with us

We've done the windshield banners, eurodrivers spec sheets and shirts for past years to have a homogenous look. Should we add something new? Ballcaps, maybe with each of your ED user names on them? A small flag showing car's country origin? Just throwing some ideas out there for now.

Thanks to all for supporting the club through these years and I hope you guys are around for many more!
    --
    Rod
    Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
    2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Re: Events, shows and cruises for 2018

I’d be down for a ED ball cap or two if it was a flex fit style one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rob
    Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
    Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Well I am excited to see what you guys do in 2018!! What about pins, they are getting very popular again in certain circles, not bad costs and margins too.
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

ED beanies/toques, I'd be in for a few, and I'm always up for hoodies.....I'm sure Jaysleeves would go for a tanktop/wife beater....me too!
        Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
        Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Working...
        X