• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Audi TDI 'Fix' for NA TDi issues

thats 2.0

here is the 3.0

Audi 3.0L V6 TDI Information

Volkswagen and Canadian class counsel have reached a nationwide agreement in principle on the benefits that will be available in Canada for owners and lessees of approximately 20,000 affected 3.0L diesel vehicles:

• Cash payments for owners and lessees in possession of their model year 2013-2016 Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche 3.0L diesel vehicles (so-called Generation Two vehicles) who receive the recall for an emissions repair that will bring their vehicle into full compliance with originally certified emissions standards.
    • Cash payments for owners and lessees in possession of their model year 2009-2012 Volkswagen and Audi 3.0L diesel vehicles (so-called Generation One vehicles), as well as additional options that include buyback, trade-in, early lease termination or a modification to reduce emissions, if such modification is approved by U.S. regulators.
    • Cash payments for certain owners and lessees who no longer own or lease their Generation One or Generation Two 3.0L diesel vehicle.

The parties are working to finalize a proposed settlement agreement that will be submitted to the courts in both Ontario and Québec for their pre-approval in the coming weeks.

Owners and lessees of 3.0L diesel vehicles wishing to make a claim for benefits do not need to take any action at this time.

Comment

Interesting, I wonder why the 3.0 have the "option" of performing the emissions modification.

Comment

anyone work with their dealer on the fix or register for the payback yet? I got the recall a month ago in the mail. .the extension on warranty is insane! and I have services paid up to like 240,000KM!!! hard to want to trade it in now but I started my work on the penalty payback now.

anyone else do it?

Comment

Working...
        X