Light colour leather interior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Light colour leather interior?

Man.. alltrack is pretty limited for rear leg space. Might be a no-go based on that alone. With me up front they were pretty tight back there. Beautiful screen on the multimedia unit.
    Last edited by stefan; 01-20-2018, 03:15 PM.
    Stefan
    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Originally posted by stefan View Post
      Man.. alltrack is pretty limited for rear leg space. Might be a no-go based on that alone. With me up front they were pretty tight back there. Beautiful screen on the multimedia unit.
      Yeah....we kind of get shafted as the Passat Alltrack would be the perfect wagon with more leg room and trunk room, but they won't come to Canada and would never come with a 6 speed.
      2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
      Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!

Comment

Coloured interiors look great...except for tan in my opinion. I actually have the dark brown and black 2 tone on my infiniti and love it. White and red also look great depending on the exterior colour. I'm not sure I would get a really light colour with kids though, I wouldn't be diligent enough when spills and stuff happen.

I just find tan is ugly is all.
        Jay

Comment

Originally posted by witchcraftz View Post
          What? Why not tan? I'm actually a big fan of those leather brown interiors. Is there a problem with them?
          Its just personal preference for me. To me tan makes me feel like I'm 70 years old.
          2007 Audi RS4

Comment

Working...
          X