2014 Allroad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Allroad!

So my wagon hunt is pretty much wrapped up. If all goes to plan, I should be getting my 2014 A4 Allroad Technik on Wednesday. Private sale, with warranty, for what I feel was a pretty good deal.

I'll throw up some pics once it is in the garage...
    Stefan
    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Re: 2014 Allroad!

Congrats, I hope it all works out!!!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

SHAWEET Stefan!!!! Can't wait to see it!
      Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
      Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Nice upgrade! Can't wait to see some pictures.

Comment

Nice.
          So, am I guessing right the Allroad gives you mor leg room at the back?

Comment

Love the allroads, congrats! What color?

Comment

Stefan
              -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
              -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Congrats. I had one, and I still regret selling it.

Comment

Made it to my garage.. will try to get pics up soon.

Does anyone have suitable 15mm spacers and/or longer ball seat bolts? 5x112 66.5mm bore. The Allroad is a little fatter than the standard A4. I'm hoping to put regular ET45 17x7.5 wheels on it and get it close to the OEM ET28. Only because I can get lots of good deals on used ET45 wheels but ET28 seems to only be on the Allroad and the A5.

Will also be looking for roof bars and a pet divider but I'll probably just hold off for a good Kijiji deal on those. Winter tires are more pressing.
                  Last edited by stefan; 01-25-2018, 12:13 AM.
                  Stefan
                  -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by stefan View Post
                      Made it to my garage.. will try to get pics up soon.

Does anyone have suitable 15mm spacers and/or longer ball seat bolts? 5x112 66.5mm bore. The Allroad is a little fatter than the standard A4. I'm hoping to put regular ET45 17x7.5 wheels on it and get it close to the OEM ET28. Only because I can get lots of good deals on used ET45 wheels but ET28 seems to only be on the Allroad and the A5.

Will also be looking for roof bars and a pet divider but I'll probably just hold off for a good Kijiji deal on those. Winter tires are more pressing.
                      I ended up getting a set of low offset peelers in 18" from C1 for a really good price, which I used for winters. Obviously if you can get a good deal, go for it, but if not you could try those guys.

Comment

I love the new allroads.. I'm due for a new car next spring.. toss up between golf r, s3, rs3 and good old allroad b8.5 with some nice wheels and done!

Comment

I saw a black one today that looked to be lowered it looked so good.

Comment

Originally posted by syncrovan View Post
                            Nice.
                            So, am I guessing right the Allroad gives you mor leg room at the back?
                            It is not much bigger, but it didn't need to be much bigger. Everyone fits comfortably.

Originally posted by miketweedie View Post
                            I ended up getting a set of low offset peelers in 18" from C1 for a really good price, which I used for winters. Obviously if you can get a good deal, go for it, but if not you could try those guys.
                            Thanks. I think I will try some ET35 and I think they will be close enough. Especially for winters.
                            Stefan
                            -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Wheels and tires ordered from Tirebob.

Do people update the nav units in these things? I'm surprised at the price for the update media. I'm fairly sure I'll mostly just use my phone for GPS anyway.
                              Stefan
                              -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Working...
                              X