British dude drives his TVR 20,000 miles to visit a few pubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British dude drives his TVR 20,000 miles to visit a few pubs

Thought this was quite amusing and inspiring at the same time. What would you want to visit on a long drive like this and what car what you take?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-43056769

A man has driven a sports car across 21 countries, starting at the most northerly pub in the world and finishing at the most southerly......
    Nick

I love hatchbacks

Re: British dude drives his TVR 20,000 miles to visit a few pubs

I've done the drive form Montreal to Calgary twice and stopped at as many Timmys as possible on the way.

I really would love to fly to PEI, buy a car and drive it back to Vancouver!

Comment

Ive driven From Valleyview AB to Nova Scotia all around Cape Bretton and back thru the States, to Valleyview again 15,000 km All in the S5

it never missed a beat

Comment

Originally posted by Feens View Post
        Ive driven From Valleyview AB to Nova Scotia all around Cape Bretton and back thru the States, to Valleyview again 15,000 km All in the S5

it never missed a beat
        That’s a hell of a road trip. How long did it take you? Got any good pics?
        Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Ive a bunch of pics on my old laptop i must upload them, I drove from Valleview to St John NB in 3 days.. :O i was probably driving 18/20 hours a day, i wanted to get over as quick as i could so we could have more time over there, then took our time coming back, wanted to go down to newyork and Niagra falls then traveled all the way from there to Chicago camping and motels along the way,

Comment

That sounds Epic

Comment

Originally posted by Feens View Post
              Ive a bunch of pics on my old laptop i must upload them, I drove from Valleview to St John NB in 3 days.. :O i was probably driving 18/20 hours a day, i wanted to get over as quick as i could so we could have more time over there, then took our time coming back, wanted to go down to newyork and Niagra falls then traveled all the way from there to Chicago camping and motels along the way,
              Wow, that's an amazing road trip!
              --
              Rod
              Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
              2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Working...
              X