More Horses Than Spruce Meadows: ABT RS4-R with 530 HP Premieres in Geneva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Horses Than Spruce Meadows: ABT RS4-R with 530 HP Premieres in Geneva

Nice reference to Spruce Meadows in this Review. That should be a good enough reason to bring them to Canada!

https://audiclubna.org/more-horses-t...res-in-geneva/

Dave

1994 Audi RS2 Avant 2.2 20VT
    2000 Audi S4 Avant 2.7T *Sold*
    2002 Audi Allroad 2.7T *Sold to MIL so technically still mine*
    2004 Audi RS6 Avant 4.2TT *Waiting to turn 15 before coming out to play*
    2008 Audi S4 Avant 4.2 40V
    2011 Audi S5 Coupe 4.2 32V

Follow me on Instagram @blau_RS2

Re: More Horses Than Spruce Meadows: ABT RS4-R with 530 HP Premieres in Geneva

That might be one of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen. I love that colour!
    sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
    His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
    Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
    Past:
    B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
    B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
    2004 .:R32 BMP
    2001.5 Noggy blue s4
    2000 VW GTI 1.8T
    1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

Wagons will always have my heart.

And this is absolute perfection.

Comment

Damn that's beautiful!!!!
        Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
        -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
        -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

That just made my day. Thanks!
          Mike
          '14 Toyota 4Runner SR5
          '04 Jetta Wagon 1.8T

Comment

reminds me of a merc wagon for some reason . don't like some of the body stuff.. colour is sick tho

Comment

sick car. is it nardo grey? I saw a mint Nardo grey rs3 the other day. looked so good. My "dream" car (within reason as possibly attainable) is a Nardo Grey RS7. it just looks soooo good.
              Jay

Comment

Jason I had some photos on my instagram the other day of a nardo RS7 downtown toronto my god what a car...

Comment

The color is fantastic, the font lip is too far forward to my liking but Love the rest.

Comment

In all seriousness though it's absolutely perfect.
                    Last edited by CGDoig; 03-08-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

It would still have to be an RS6 for me, realistic in that I live in a market you can get one, the money however...

Nardo grey though is one of my favourites. There is an RS3 hatch in Nardo that lives near me, have to try and get a pic some day.
                      Blair
                      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Ooooh yes... the business end! Shut up and take my money!!

Rob
                        Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
                        Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Working...
                        X