Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 HD

she gone. please delete.
    Last edited by miketweedie; 03-29-2018, 05:22 PM.

Re: FS: 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 HD

Honestly may have a buyer for you, I'll get you in contact

Comment

sooo, apparently I was out to lunch on my price...

I have had 22 people ask to see it in 24 hours, 10 offers at full price, and have it conditionally sold. now I'm asking myself the question, does raising the price make me a horrible person?

Comment

I think the market for cheaper trucks is huge, lots of people can’t afford 20k plus for a truck so they pay around that 10k mark. Your ad was also good and descriptive, and the truck looks pretty nice so that helps too.

Comment

Yeah Mike these older GMs hold their value like crazy, but hard to gauge exact pricing on for sure!

My brother-in-law sold a 2002 2500HD w/ with 260K KMs (had the Duramax though) for $8k last week. Same situation, multiple offers at his asking price and his was in rough shape. Glad you're able to get it sold quickly though.

Comment

Ya I was wondering why you put 'SIGNIFANCT discount for ED members'. After reading the ad I thought how much better of a deal would someone want?! I almost called you to take a look but I have too many cars at the moment including a truck already. Whoever gets it is getting a deal for sure!

I don't know about raising the price. I mean you were happy with $8000 that's why you listed it and its selling real quick. Which is a good thing. Sometimes that is worth more than a few hundred dollars extra trust me!

Comment

The sooner you sell it the less you lose on it waiting for it to sell. $8k sounds like a fair price for a 2003 truck to me. If you had it at $10k would you have sold it or would you just get the kickers for the next 3 months...?

Comment

you guys are all on point. I had no idea what these trucks sold for, and I thought I would be giving it away. Apparently they hold their value pretty well, especially when taken care of.

So, the price was correct, the ad got a ton of clicks (1783 in 3 days!) and naturally, it has been a Kijiij nightmare...

truck initially sold in 1 day, but bank of dad had to see it, so i turned down a ton of showings and full price "offers". bank of dad shows up 2 days later and decides that he needs a day to get a bank draft done up. naturally they disappear off the face of the earth.

re-list it, and get 18 new viewings booked over the weekend/Monday: 3 show up.
                1 makes an offer of 6k, gets laughed at.
                1 makes an offer of full price, will go to bank Monday and get cash, perfect... loan gets declined.
                The last guy seemed ready to go, and we decided on a fair price, and then he sat in his truck on the phone for half an hour. At the end of his phone call he just drove away. haha.

So, I have a showing this afternoon and another tomorrow. let's hope someone actually shows up, with dollars, and takes the thing. I am flying to Vancouver Saturday at 8AM to pick up the replacement.

Comment

damn man, had I of known I would have picked it up from you last weekend. If it falls through let me know asap please

Comment

success.

Comment

Working...
                    X