carista?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carista?

anyone on here tried the carista app/device? seems like a neat tool, and significantly cheaper than vag com.

I ordered the device, which gets you a free month subscription. The device was $26 shipped, and the subscription is approx $12 a month, or $50 a year? I wont actually have a car to try it on until Saturday though, haha.

If it is as useful as it sounds, I would be happy to let some of you try it out on your cars during the free month. Little things like needle sweep, auto windows, etc are definitely easy, and apparently more tech things like enabling Drive Select on newer audi's is quite simple.

anyways, just wondering who else has tried it.

Re: carista?

OBDEleven - It's mediocre at best was my experience. It doesn't work at all unless you are connected to wifi (phone hotspot). So when I got a flashing CEL in the middle of the rockies with no reception I couldn't even clear the fault, was incredibly frustrating.

Carista - I don't recall but I stopped using it for my fault scanning in favor of a scangauge.
    Last edited by BaggedGLI; 03-29-2018, 08:50 AM.
    Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
    2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Re: carista?

I tried it out. Works decent for most makes which is nice and has decent support for BMW. But for VAG I much rather obdeleven
      Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

Working...
      X