X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Allroad V2.0

Originally posted by Circuits View Post
    That looks really good!!

Think I saw you roll by in the Superstore parking lot the other afternoon Mike. (R8 was getting a stone chip fixed.)
    Ah, that was you. I was staring HARD at your car, its gorgeous.

Thanks guys.

Comment

oh looking goooood! more pics!!!!

Comment

I actually don't own a camera, other than my iPhone, so photos are tough. Also, the car desperately needs some love on the front end, as it was never 3M'd and was highway driven a lot, plus it had the stupid front plate mount, so I need to replace the whole grille.

Front suspension needs to come down 1/2" or so, and the passenger rear settled about a 1/4" more than the driver, so I'll adjust that next week and get it realigned.

anyhow, here are a couple that look ok. Sorry they are so huge, i don't know how to internet.

stretch:

Last edited by miketweedie; 04-30-2018, 10:15 AM.

Comment

yup that looks awesome!

Are you not able to just replace the license plate holder piece? or is the allroad grille an all in one thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Danaldson View Post
            yup that looks awesome!

Are you not able to just replace the license plate holder piece? or is the allroad grille an all in one thing.
            unfortunately no, the whole assembly has to be swapped out. best price i have seen in $465 USD, plus shipping etc.
            is it wrong to hope that someone gently puts a trailer hitch through mine and insurance can pay for it? haha.

Comment

Originally posted by miketweedie View Post
              unfortunately no, the whole assembly has to be swapped out. best price i have seen in $465 USD, plus shipping etc.
              is it wrong to hope that someone gently puts a trailer hitch through mine and insurance can pay for it? haha.
              I have the same issue. I put my euro plate on mine for now. I hadn't planned to, but it covers the mount.
              Stefan
              -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
              -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
              -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
              -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Originally posted by miketweedie View Post
                Ah, that was you. I was staring HARD at your car, its gorgeous.

Thanks guys.
                And I was staring at the wagon!!

Looks absolutely amazing. Those were a great choice for wheels!
                Rob

2004 VW R32

Comment

Working...
                X