Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fred Phillips' Car Collection Tour ($50M+ collection of amazeballs autos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Phillips' Car Collection Tour ($50M+ collection of amazeballs autos)

Hello fellow Eurodrivers!

I am organizing a tour of a local car collector’s unbelievable collection of exotics, muscle cars, one-off prototypes, and all-around-cool automobilia, and would like to invite you to attend on Saturday, May 12th at 1:00pm.

Fred Phillips has amassed an unreal collection of cars over the past 25 years and offers private tours of his collection near Springbank airport where he shares each car’s unique story and how it came to be in his collection. His collection includes everything from Ferraris, Lambo's, a Lemans-winning GT40, classic Alfa's, Shelby Cobras, a Lola race car from the 60’s, various muscle cars, one-off custom cars, and everything in between.

Just Google "Fred Phillips car collection" to get a sense of how awesome it is.

Aside from lounging with supermodels in a beachfront cabana, it is one of the best ways to spend 2.5 hours on a weekend.

Mr. Phillips can accommodate up to 45 people per tour and the cost of entry is a $30 cash donation to the Alberta Adolescent Recovery Centre that he will accept on their behalf on the day, and also personally match.

If you are able to attend on May 12th, please send me a PM with your name and email address so I can confirm all attendees and send out the requisite details. Space will be limited to 45 people max, so will be first come, first served. I already have 20 people confirmed so 25 spots left!

Let me know if you can make it!

Cheers,

- C.
    2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Re: Fred Phillips' Car Collection Tour ($50M+ collection of amazeballs autos)

Awesome! Would come if I was nearby!

Comment

Well worth it. Blew me away!
      Stefan
      -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
      -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
      -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
      -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Just wanted to thank Chris for organizing this opportunity to see this amazing collection, I was blown away and in AWW of the collection, some of his cars are absolutely stunning (correction - MOST OF HIS CARS ARE STUNNING). well worth the drive down from Red Deer and the many hours spent drooling over these cars.
        Current:
        2017 VW Golf Sportwagen 4Motion DSG
        2013 VW Jetta 2.5
        Past:
        2005 VW JTI 1.8T
        1993 VW Jetta 2.0
        1996 VW GTI VR6

1991 Ford F150 4X4
        1989 Nissan Kingcab 2WD
        1983 Buick Skylark

Comment

Yeah its a pretty spectacular collection!!!!
          Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
          -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
          -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Working...
          X