Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Imported 2000 Audi S6 Quattro, 101k kms, Very Clean vehicle

Posting up on behalf of my Father...

Up for sale is an imported 2000 Audi S6 Quattro 4.2L V8. I am the original owner of the vehicle in Canada which was imported early 2017 from Japan. The vehicle is rather rare in North America as only the Avant version was offered for sale in the C5 chassis. The vehicle is fully loaded with best features available for that year including: heated Recaro seats with Alcantara centers, Alcantara beige headliner, carbon fiber trim, electronic privacy screen, park sensors, and much more.

Vehicle is in beautiful condition, originally a grade 4.5 vehicle from Japan. There is no dents at all on the vehicle and just very minor rock chips on front bumper from Alberta driving. Glass has a minor chip/crack in the passenger top corner which is out of line of sight. Interior is near flawless with no scratches or damage.

I have added an Alpine DVD Navigation unit to the vehicle and LED day time running lights, everything else is factory and works as it should.

Car comes with maintenance records for the usual items such as cabin filters, coolant, battery, etc. Bilstein sport shocks were installed by the previous owner in Japan.

Vehicle drives excellent and was just detailed prior to listing it for sale, selling because I purchased an Avant.

Any other questions please ask.

Price: $13,000

Garage --- full at the moment.
Working...
X