FS: Audi 2007 Q7 4.2 litre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Audi 2007 Q7 4.2 litre

This is a 2007 Audi Q7 4.2 litre. Please read the full description to help you with any questions.

This vehicle has previously had the front end repaired and has some damage to the side body panel. The bottom leaks oil which is being caused by an oil pump membrane leak. The original air pump suspension system has been replaced with a spring conversion kit. Q7s are known to have numerous issues with the air suspension and this spring kit solves them. The in dash entertainment system screen is still functioning, however the center console control system does not. The screen must be controlled using the steering wheel controls.
    The spark plugs and ignition coils have recently been changed. Tires are in great condition

The issues with the vehicle have been reflected in the price. If you would like to have a better look at the vehicle or have more questions please text or email as I cannot answer my phone while working.

The price is OBO and I am also open to accepting any major crypto currency.
    Last edited by Shorts; 06-23-2018, 08:09 PM. Reason: pics

Re: FS: Audi 2007 Q7 4.2 litre

What is the price you are asking?
    Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
    Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Working...
    X