Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MK4 gti part out - lots of aftermarket parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK4 gti part out - lots of aftermarket parts.

I've decided to part out my gti and move onto the next project. All parts listed unless otherwise specified have about 5000kms on them, or body mileage at about 180k.

K04-02x setup - turbo has been good, boosts well and had next to no shaft play when installed (unsure of mileage on turbo). I'd like to sell this as a kit - turbo, exhast manifold, turbo lines, coolant crossover pipe, oem audi ttinjectors, 3" maf housing with new maf sensor, silicon turbo inlet pipe, 42dd 3" downpipe (this mates to a highflow cat and 2.5" 42dd catback with turndowns and the catback could be sold separately or as a unit), and I will include the eurojet race intercooler core that I have with piping (however I have no power steering and a tt225 intake manifold therefore the routing of the piping may or may not work for your setup). I'd like to get 2800$ for the whole deal.

Mishimoto all aluminum radiator - minor dent in bottom of it, no leaks, functions normally. 200$

Black Forest Industries stage 1 mount kit - engine/trans/dogbone for 1.8t. 300$

ST XTA coilovers - almost brand new, there is about 1500kms on these. These are kw v2s with camber/caster plates essentially, without the inox bodies. 2100$ new, I'd like 1600$.

20th/GLI front and rear brake setup - hawk pads, oem brembo blanks, stainless braided lines all around. 500$ Calipers and ebrakes work 100%, new ebrake cables will be included as well.

Eurosport rear brace - 100$

TSW Panorama wheels - rotary forged, 17x8 with general gmax tires at about 5-6/32nds. 1000$

OEM HID jetta replica headlights - 300$

OEM euro 4motion jetta valence - 200$

GLI steering wheel and airbag - 150$

GLI pedal set + deadpedal - 50$

Engine/drivetrain is not available. If someone wants to pick up the shell in combination with certain items still installed, I would be willing to work on the price. The shell is quite clean for a mk4. (184000km on body) Pictures of parts will go up once everything is disassembled, until then they are still installed on the car.

***The car is still in running driving condition, so if you want a ride to prove the k04 setup runs well, that can be arranged. I will be putting this into a garage to start disassembly in the near future when I have my other car up and running.***
    Last edited by danosaur; 08-20-2018, 01:50 PM.
Working...
X