What are you listening to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are you listening to?

This one has been getting pretty popular over here, fun video and not a bad track either.

Waze & Odyssey vs. R. Kelly - Bump & Grind 2014

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Back to life and some sounds from over here...

Bicep - Just

David Zowie - House Every Weekend

Blonde - All Cried Out (Feat. Alex Newell)

Kolsch - DerDieDas

Rudimental - Never Let You Go

Slaves - Cheer Up London

Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Armand Van Helden still killing it after all these years!!

Petite Meller - Baby Love (Armand Van Helden Remix)

Blair

Comment

New Foals!!

And new Netsky!!!

Blair

Comment

Been getting back into a lot of metal lately.
            Asking Alexandria has become one of my favourite bands very quickly. Any other metal heads on here?
            Evan

Brilliant Black B6 A4 1.8T

Comment

^They are headlining Vans Warped in the UK, not sold on them but I have been known to like some metal in my time. Coheed and Cambria is one of my favorite progressive bands and I still wish to see them live but so many bands do festivals here and that is just a much bigger commitment although Hevy Fest looks pretty good!

Back to the dance vibes though, another new Rudimental single is out, E30 in the vid too!

Blair

Comment

For some hard rock/metal I have been listening to a bit of Mastodon recently and their new video for Asleep in the Deep is nuts, directed by Skinner (very well known in the vinyl toy world) it is quite the trip, literally!

Switching it up to something different and some drum and bass I really enjoying this Dimension track at the moment.

Blair

Comment

I would like this one to be a little longer but a great remix.

Tazer x Tink - Wet Dollars (Redlight Remix)

New Foals single and the video is pretty cool, all shot with GoPro tech and it is interactive as you can move it all around for differing perspectives.

Foals - Mountain At My Gates

Blair

Comment

I have been obsessing on this track for the last couple days!!

CamelPhat - Constellations

Blair

Comment

On repeat today;

Jamie xx - Loud Places (John Talabot's Loud Synths Reconstruction)

Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                        On repeat today;
                        No Offense Blair as I am a fan off every musical genre but this came to mind right away... performance starts at 1:00

Comment

Some good samples in there
                          Blair

Comment

Loving this one at the moment!

Octave One - Jazzo/Lose Yourself (Paul Woolford Rework)

Blair

Comment

Back into the latest Foals album, this is my favorite track at the moment, love when that riff comes in half way through the song. Still thinking about going to see them next month.

Speaking of concerts I missed the chance this morning but tempted to get a pricey ticket for At The Drive-In for March!!!!
                              Blair

Comment

A few tracks I am loving at the moment:

For a bit of a disco vibe this remix is blowing up and such a fun summer song (sorry for the radio rip but it is not officially released yet).

https://soundcloud.com/lloydgk/lapsl...ed-disco-remix

A great remix by Tourist, and his album U is also a great listen.

https://soundcloud.com/shura/whats-it-gonna-be-tourist

And another remix of Foals by Alex Metric

https://soundcloud.com/foals/foals-m...x-metric-remix
                                Blair

Comment

Working...
                                X