This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Private/Sensitive Information

Recently there has been some discussion about whether it is a good idea to discuss warranty concerns and other sensitive information such as insurance claims or some kinds of mods.

For the most part these things can be discussed safely in public forums. In fact, I encourage trying to keep discussions to the open forums as much as possible; restricted or private conversations may not provide as much valuable community feedback. The more posts we have on our site the richer we all are.

However, we have created a Warranty Concerns forum that is private. For now, this area is going to be a perk extended to PAID MEMBERS ONLY. This means you need to be a paid member of NewVeeDub in order to see or post in the Warranty Concerns forum. Perhaps this is yet another incentive for some of our members who neglect dues - its only $20/year to renew a previously paid membership, and this can easilly be paid back to you through merchant discounts and at NewVeeDub events.

In the future, we may create additional forums for paid members, as well as other members-only website features.

If you would like a thread moved to the Warranty Concerns forum, please ask a moderator via a PM.

If you cannot see the Warranty Concerns forum on the main page and believe you are a paid member, PLEASE pm a mod or post here! We may have forgotten you by accident. There was quite a long list of people that needed to be entered into Vbulliten manually.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Re: Posting Private/Sensitive Information

Warranty is for Chumps!
    Void away!!!!!!

Comment

Once I'm there I will want to sign up and pay for that forum seeing as I have several recalls on VW Golf and Water leak issues that did get solved but what a headache.

Cordialtea
      Some days you step in it, some days you don't.

Comment

I didnt even know there was a paid membership portion. How do i apply/pay, i want to get in!
        Brendan

2.0T might be right for me.

" I feel the need... the need for speed"

Comment

PM me and we can work out the details
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

This needs to be updated!
            Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
            2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

How do i apply/pay, i want to get in!

Last edited by weiyuan927760; 10-18-2011, 06:26 AM.
              http://www.amovos.info/ma3.jpg
              http://www.amovos.info/ma1.jpg
              http://www.amovos.info/ma2.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X