This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Eurodrivers!!

Crazy mods! looking pretty good. Are you buying the eurodrivers.ca domain or anything like that?

on my screen (1024X 768) I have to scroll left and right to see the menus at the top and right hand side.
    Hope this helps.
    Also, the car is on the left side of the road.... intentional?

good work guys!

Comment

Excellent work guys! Aside from the scolling issue, the links across the top of the page are now gone (don't know what they were called, but they were the ones that let you go back to the Main forum, or forum subgroup without earasing your post). Anyway, all looks great and I can't wait for the new stickers

PS- the logout button at the BOTTOM of the page is gone aswell.....just in case you didn't have enough to deal with
      Last edited by Smarty39; 12-02-2005, 11:54 AM.
      Kyle
      2000 Audi S4

Comment

Yes, as posted previously, we already have the new domain and it should start working fairly soon. I also already mentioned somewhere that I plan to reduce the width for 1024-handicapped people It is only a 10% difference, but I have to re-make the artwork so it will not be until the weekend (sorry).

Good point about the car being on the left side of the road lol. Not intentional at all, I didn't really think about that, I am not sure it can be 'moved', I can think about drawing it differently but when I do any kind of artwork in photoshop it is usually fluke if it comes out okay.

Chris has already posted that I accidentally killed the breadcrumbs at the top. I will bring them back. The logout can be brought back too I think.
        Last edited by Kor; 12-02-2005, 11:55 AM.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I think you should keep it on the left side, after all this is eurodrivers...
          - |\/| ][ |\| |_| '|' |= '/, |= |' [] -

Comment

Originally posted by minutezero
            Clever. I also like driving on the left when there is nobody around, just to feel like a REBEL!
            KR
            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I thought the idea was gay before. I am seeing the light! Cool site and Great work!

I'm stoked for great things to come.
              Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
              You dig sucka?!

Comment

New site looks great , good job.
                Graeme

2015 S4
                2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

Nice Work!

Comment

Looking good!!! Thumbsup to all the hard working people who made the new look possible!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech
                      I thought the idea was gay before. I am seeing the light! Cool site and Great work!

I'm stoked for great things to come.
                      Hopefully some of the other previous resistance will see things the same way. Like Colin said, Great forward thinking, and terrific work on the site thus far! I sense great things for this club and community to come
                      Derick

Comment

Originally posted by minutezero
                        But Europeans generally drive on the right side of the road...

Kris, if you send me the graphics, I can take a look at them and maybe fix it up (hoping you built the PSD document in layers).

EDIT: on closer look, I can't help without changing the graphic WAY too much.

Yay for driving left!!
                        Last edited by tintin; 12-02-2005, 02:46 PM.

Comment

The driver is just cutting the corner for the best line

Thanks for the positive responses everyone, glad you like it!!
                          Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 12-02-2005, 02:49 PM.
                          Blair
                          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I do like it. I like the "volkswagen and audi community". It's truly what we are.

Again, props to the peeps!

Comment

Good job it is looking good.
                              Barry
                              Tossa Blue Metalic 2008 Jetta City
                              Mods; Clear side markers, Wolflsburg suspension, painted calipers, aftermarket fog lights, blue LED park lights, Euro Aluminum Antenna Mast

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                                The driver is just cutting the corner for the best line
                                Ya, just toast the line all together, its a 1 way road

site looks coo
                                Last edited by James; 12-02-2005, 03:25 PM.
                                REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                                -james

Comment

Working...
                                X