This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members Discounts

As requested I have to put together a brief list of the discounts valid members are entitled too. I may have missed some or gotten the details wrong but please post up any comments or new discounts that you can line-up for the club. Thanks

Calgary Autoworks - 10% off parts and labor, excludes oil changes and special order items. Cannot be combined with other offers.
    EU Tuning - 10% off parts and discount on chips
    TuneDub - 10% off shop rate
    Fifth Ave VW - Discount on cars and parts
    South Centre VW - Discount on parts and service
    Northland VW - Discount on parts
    Concept 1 - 10% off in stock parts
    Rudys Auto Body - 10% off
    CMS - Discounts on wheels, tires, installs
    Flat Out Performance (Saskatoon) - 10% off everything except special order Euro parts
    Last edited by BaggedGLI; 03-13-2015, 11:38 AM.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Members Discounts

EU Tuning - 10% off parts and discount on chips
    TuneDub - 10% off shop rate
    Fifth Ave VW - Discount on cars and parts
    Northland VW - Discount on parts
    Concept 1 - 10% off in stock parts
    Rudys Auto Body - 10% off
    CMS - Discounts on wheels, tires, installs
    Flat Out Performance (Saskatoon) - 10% off everything except special order Euro parts[/QUOTE]

Do Rudy's or TuneDub have sites? The discounts sound great, anything helps with Euro's. Can we get more?
    LOGAN
    94 Jetta mk3 constant evolution

Comment

Rudy's does not have a website and TuneDub has an address but nothing up so far.

We are always looking for new sponsors so if people have connections you can work out something or put people in touch with me.
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Has anyone ever tried to get club discounts at Glenmore Audi....I am doubtful they would do anything, but it might be worth a try. I know it would help out a few people in the club atleast...just a thought
        Kyle
        2000 Audi S4

Comment

Thats a good idea, maybe Ryan can talk to them next time he is in? I might also try Lone Star too, plus I have my eye on a couple parts too
          Blair

Comment

yes when i go to pick up my audi i'll ask parts and see what they say.. blair i'll need some new club cards for sure before i do tho

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
              yes when i go to pick up my audi i'll ask parts and see what they say.. blair i'll need some new club cards for sure before i do tho
              I will have them at the meet tomorrow.
              Blair

Comment

oh yea thats tommorow lol.. k

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                  As requested I have to put together a brief list of the discounts valid members are entitled too. I may have missed some or gotten the details wrong but please post up any comments or new discounts that you can line-up for the club. Thanks

Offered is 10% on parts and Labour!
                  Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
                  You dig sucka?!

Comment

does this mean Northland might just charge us the MSRP from VW Canada, instead of the 15% markup they are charging on top of VW.ca's MSRP.

bloody ripoff those guys.
                    Team Highschool
                    Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

LOL you shouldn't be paying MRSP regardless of the vehicle make

Comment

south centre fine cars and glemore audi are owned by the same people. with a simple comment that volkswagen (scfc's) gives a discount, would probably lead to audi giving same or close.
                        1) 2007 Candy white MKV GTI. DSG, votex kit, 19" Privat netz, tinted tails, smoked side markers & mirror signals, 20% tint, TT stubby, APR sport 3" turbo back exhaust, ABD stage 2 cold air intake. GONE.
                        2) 1993 Green Corrado VR6. ABD intake. FK Silverline coils, Zimmerman cross drilled & slotted rotors. GONE.

Comment

i doubt it but maybe

then agian my audi monster mats cost 190 and the vw ones which are exactly the same other than the logo are like 120.. lol

Comment

Newbie here, Found out about you guys from vortex and a guy named Dom (Disturbo). I was wondering waht a "valid member" is. Discounts sound good. I'm going into tunedub on wednesday. Was trhere the other day and met Gorge.

Comment

Valid members have paid the yearly dues and carry a valid membership card. The easiest way to get one is to come to the meet next week.

Welcome to the boards!!
                              Blair

Comment

Working...
                              X