• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Members Discounts

toyota products.

Comment

They can order in most items like wheels, tires, suspension etc, just have to get a price from Alex on what you want.
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Anyone ever try to get Calgary Auto works in on this?
        "If it has tits or wheels it will give you trouble"

-97 Golf
        -91 GTI

Comment

Well we don't have a formal discount with them, but I am sure they will look after you if you ask as they have helped out many people around here.
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I'm noticing the discount vendors list is very... ... south-centric. Is there any vendor north of say, Airdrie willing to provide a member discount?

Comment

Well we need members in the north to help arrange discounts but there are very few paid members up in Edmonton. Das Auto in Red Deer gives a discount though!
              Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                I have talked with Tunerworks in the past and they never wanted to give a straight discount as things very depending on the part, but we have James on the boards who works there so lets see if he can work some magic maybe!
                Tunerworks is THE only place I would go for tuning and parts. They more than accomodated my needs for my Mitsubishi and is my go-to shop for anything. Watch for my Golf R to be coming your way for a Stage 1 chip in 2013.
                Last edited by flipstah; 10-03-2012, 03:58 PM.
                Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Parts I'd be talking to Natty54 on here bud. Same with Oil/Filters.

Comment

Yep, definitely worth asking Natty54 about parts, wheels, tires, pretty much anything you can think of. From my experience, his prices have always been best!
                    Scott
                    '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
                    '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Originally posted by petoria View Post
                      Parts I'd be talking to Natty54 on here bud. Same with Oil/Filters.
                      Originally posted by CGY_GTI View Post
                      Yep, definitely worth asking Natty54 about parts, wheels, tires, pretty much anything you can think of. From my experience, his prices have always been best!
                      Really? What shop does he run? My go-to shops are Tunerworks and UrbanX. Haven't seen anyone beat those guys for prices yet. :-)
                      Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Not really a shop (as far as I know)... that's probably why he can get such good prices haha. Check out this thread. Full list of all the different brands he can get. The only time I haven't bought from Natty is when he can't get a brand that I want, or if someone else gives me a really good deal. I ordered a bunch of AWE stuff from Tunerworks recently and my summer wheels + tires from UrbanX because they did my mound/balance/install for free.
                        Last edited by CGY_GTI; 10-03-2012, 04:32 PM.
                        Scott
                        '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
                        '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Originally posted by flipstah View Post
                          Really? What shop does he run? My go-to shops are Tunerworks and UrbanX. Haven't seen anyone beat those guys for prices yet. :-)
                          He doesn't have a shop, but definitely beats everybody's prices in town and has excellent customer service. Same as Scott, the only time i don't buy from him is when he can't get me a particular brand that i am looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
                            He doesn't have a shop, but definitely beats everybody's prices in town and has excellent customer service. Same as Scott, the only time i don't buy from him is when he can't get me a particular brand that i am looking for.
                            Originally posted by CGY_GTI View Post
                            Not really a shop (as far as I know)... that's probably why he can get such good prices haha. Check out this thread. Full list of all the different brands he can get. The only time I haven't bought from Natty is when he can't get a brand that I want, or if someone else gives me a really good deal. I ordered a bunch of AWE stuff from Tunerworks recently and my summer wheels + tires from UrbanX because they did my mound/balance/install for free.
                            Well then, I guess I have another go-to guy to... go... to. =)

Don

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                              Yes you can get one from me directly but let me know as I dont always have them at home. The price is $35, but you can save that back rather quickly!
                              Curious as I am a new member, are you still the man to see about getting a membership?

And all the places still offering discounts? Updated list maybe?

Just bought my Golf and plan to do some maintenance in the next couple weeks, such as timing belt which hasn't been done and cars at 150k and maybe a tune-up. Seems TuneDub would be the place to go from reading around the forums, any other strong suggestions?
                              2005 Golf GLS
                              2005 Dodge Dakota - FOR SALE (http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ483426073)

Comment

Any word on Tunerworks possibly becoming a sponsor?

Don

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X