Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It took 5 years to get...

Originally posted by RedRayne_GTI View Post
    Thanks! Loving the tire recommendation from you! Super responsive and fairly quiet. Very happy!
    Great to hear!

Originally posted by RedRayne_GTI View Post
    Also ended up ordering a CTS Turbo Intake yesterday, it was on sale, so couldn't pass it up. :P
    Make sure you get an oiled filter for it, we are a lot dustier and dryer than they are in Vancouver. Every car we've seen with a CTS intake has an inlet full of dust/dirt.
    Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
    2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by BaggedGLI View Post
      Great to hear!
      Make sure you get an oiled filter for it, we are a lot dustier and dryer than they are in Vancouver. Every car we've seen with a CTS intake has an inlet full of dust/dirt.
      Thanks for the heads up.

So anyone who follows my IG is probably already up to date on this stuff I'm about to post but for those you don't.... or if you just like eye candy pics.

Ordered a set of DSG paddles from dsgpaddles.com. Did not realize they were in Australia until I got my tracking information, so they took a smidge longer than expected, not to mention the Red Carbon Fiber was out of stock and I had to wait for them to get replenished. Super happy with them though. I know the 3M stick on stuff isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I wanted red carbon to accent the interior, and finding red carbon factory replacements left me empty handed for the price I was willing to pay.

Either way I love them, both visually and functionally.

Beyond that I ended up ordering an AWE Tuning Track Edition Exhaust 2 weeks ago. Big thanks to Natty54 for getting that to me as fast as he did. Installed it last friday with the help of a friend, or rather a friend installed it with the help of me.
      Couldn't be happier with it. Sounds amazing, and the larger tips have really set off the back end of the car I feel.

One more shot just because...

~Stephanie~
      2015 Tornado Red GTI Autobahn Edition
      IG: succubusMK7

Comment

I like the idea of extending the paddle shifters, but i have a TDI so the shape is different from the GTI and I haven't found ones that fit the standard Golf properly.

Where did you get those form?
        Last edited by witchcraftz; 08-06-2019, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by witchcraftz View Post
          I like the idea of extending the paddle shifters, but i have a TDI so the shape is different from the GTI and I haven't found ones that fit the standard Golf properly.

Where did you get those form?

I mentioned it in my post, but the link is tricky to see.

https://www.dsg-paddles.com/

They should have something that will work. As long as you don't mind them coming from Australia.
          ~Stephanie~

Comment

Great, sorry I missed the link

Comment

I’ve always loved that color of wheels, looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by witchcraftz View Post
                Great, sorry I missed the link
                No worries, I realize now it wasn't the easiest to see. lol

Originally posted by danno View Post
                I’ve always loved that color of wheels, looks great.
                Thanks danno! I adore them! It's gonna take a special wheel in the future to replace them. haha
                ~Stephanie~

Comment

Working...
                X