• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Eurodrivers Management.

Originally posted by R_Ethug View Post
    I quit
    I thought you were assassinated years ago

Brent you have been using that too old excuse for too long, kids are probably driving soon so bring them out
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I thought Ryan died of catching the monday aids he is always ranting on about...
      Ha Blair still a couple years left before I have to worry about that. Plus there is no more room for any more cars at my place... Also a scout leader so that takes up all my thursday nights.
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall View Post
        I thought Ryan died of catching the monday aids he is always ranting on about...
        Ha Blair still a couple years left before I have to worry about that. Plus there is no more room for any more cars at my place... Also a scout leader so that takes up all my thursday nights.
        Sell me your van this coming summer.....that'll free up a spot
        Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
        Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall View Post
          I am just getting too old for you buggers. I never have a chance to make it out to meets anymore. Most of us have specialized tools that are willing to lend. I think there is a thread for that.
          You do seem to have more grey hairs then you used to.
          I'm the same way, life is quite busy to make it out to the meets or I just plain forget.

I also have a plethora of tools that i'm completely fine lending out to folks on here. Anybody that i know will be 100% free and anybody i don't specifically know can leave a reasonable deposit and get it back upon return of the tool. No shipping or any of that nonsense, just stop by my house and grab it

Comment

So, is the management thing still an issue or we're just beating a dead horse now?
            Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flipstah View Post
              So, is the management thing still an issue or we're just beating a dead horse now?
              Pretty sure it's good Don ....unless you'd like to throw all of your issues out too?
              Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
              Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Originally posted by Geobmx4life View Post
                Sell me your van this coming summer.....that'll free up a spot
                Ha just read this and I posted the Van on Kajiji last night

OK, I'll go have a look.
                Last edited by Geobmx4life; 12-13-2017, 07:46 AM.
                Name: Brent
                His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Working...
                X