X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Some Sunday afternoon photos from my hood; first a very nice looking GTR

Second, E36 M3, R8 V10 Plus and a bonus S2000 CR

I also spotted a Rolls Royce Phantom with the licence plate "9", which is still the 4th most expensive plate ever auctioned in HK from 1994.

http://www.td.gov.hk/en/about_us/his...s__/index.html
    Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 10-22-2017, 07:02 AM.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

spotted an Aston martin Rapide after break this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by bobkatkat View Post
        Re the RS4 conversion. Just dropping this here to put things in perspective. Only 3 years and two months before these things can be driven on Canadian roads.

https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/d...rder=ASCENDING
        Patience, patience... B7 will always have my heart, wonder what prices will be like after all is said and done.

Comment

Spotted this little beauty yesterday. First one I’ve seen in Black... definitely lookin’ hot whomever it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Rob
          Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
          Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

I had a meeting on the south side of HK Island Thursday afternoon and stumbled upon this as I was headed back. There was a Huayra in the showroom and bonus Audi content in front. Apparently there are a lot of dealer service centers in the area.

Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

witchcraftz is this you? We came to a haunted house that is in the area.

Comment

I spotted this classic a few weeks back in the Wan Chai area of HK

Last week I was in L.A. for a convention and came across my first Chiron in the wild Sunday night in Pasadena, the spec was amazing too!

Blair

Comment

I spotted this 570GT on my way to the post office Monday afternoon. I have read about an individual in HK that has a lot of nice cars, all with two letter licence plates. If this is true he/she frequents my neighbourhood as I have noticed this 570GT, a Huracan, 488 GTB, Vanquish and a heavily modded 911 Turbo S in similar spots meeting this criteria.

Blair

Comment

Monday night around the corner from my place, Huracan Performante, and that marbled carbon around the exhaust is just amazing in person.

Blair

Comment

No pics but I saw my first Velar in person and it looked pretty good and my local Rolls dealer has the new Phantom in the showroom and wow is it huge!!
                      Blair

Comment

Spotted this 'Lummer' in Kowloon Bay on Sunday, not sure what it actually is, but it was fun!

Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                          Spotted this 'Lummer' in Kowloon Bay on Sunday, not sure what it actually is, but it was fun!

It's a converted Nissan kei car. Can't remember what it's called.
                          Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

(By David Muller | Photography by John Normile/Getty Images/Jan 4, 2018)

Very cool car!

Comment

Originally posted by flipstah View Post
                              It's a converted Nissan kei car. Can't remember what it's called.
                              Nissan Rasheen

Comment

Some 911 content spotted yesterday with bonus McLaren 720S in tow

Blair

Comment

Working...
                                X