2014 Allroad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 Allroad!

Went to Urban Expressions an picked up some 15mm spacers for the Allroad today. Also got some rear rotors and pads from Natty. Going to do some brakes and space out my A4 winter wheels to look more like OEM this weekend.
    Stefan
    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

post pics when you get them on!
      Last edited by Danaldson; 02-10-2019, 05:39 PM.

Comment

I keep trying to get Danny to buy these...

6-B3-C4-D86-F0-AF-4-C06-B08-C-CF506-D5739-C5
        Dylan

Comment

Would be sweet to run like that. ^^

...But I need to keep 'er more practical! I was really just trying to get back to the OEM look. I got the spacers on and it looks more like it should now. The regular A4 offset did tuck in more than I liked. After handling the wheels they are smeared in brake dust and road crap... Might need a warm day to wash for pics! They are just my winter wheels... So don't get too excited. Hah.

On another note, I've had it out it the cold several times now, and my chunky steering issue has not popped up. It would seem that the new steering rack did the trick.
          Stefan
          -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
          -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Originally posted by BolideVW View Post
            I keep trying to get Danny to buy these...
            Stop it!!

Originally posted by stefan View Post
            Would be sweet to run like that. ^^

...But I need to keep 'er more practical! I was really just trying to get back to the OEM look. I got the spacers on and it looks more like it should now. The regular A4 offset did tuck in more than I liked. After handling the wheels they are smeared in brake dust and road crap... Might need a warm day to wash for pics! They are just my winter wheels... So don't get too excited.
            honestly when i look back at pics before bags on the allroad on stock wheels, i still think they look so badass. POST PICS! You have such a unique colour too.
            Last edited by Danaldson; 02-12-2019, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Made a trip to Carzilla and spend a few hours on the Allroad.

Stefan
              -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Looking clean! Ive been meaning to pickup a product called beadmaker from carzilla. I hear its awesome*

Comment

I used Zymol cleaning wax. Seemed to do a pretty solid job.
                  Stefan
                  -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Looks great Stefan!!!
                    Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                    Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

In for another warranty adventure!
                      This time my memory mirrors are acting up. Every time I get in the car, the drivers mirror adjusts all the way down and all the way left (and the servos keep spinning, trying to go even farther....). We've wiped all the memory and reset all the car's coding to default, reprogrammed the mirrors and still the same, although oddly, the 1 and 2 buttons on the door still work to bring the mirrors to the right spot, so the memory is there, just when activated from the key fob, it goes crazy!
                      Last visit, they found some terminal corrosion at the mirror connectors and cleaned that up, and then swapped modules from one mirror to the other to try to isolate the issue, but still, the drivers mirror acts up.
                      Next step will be to replace the modules in the mirrors, and if the issue is not there, then perhaps its a central convenience module. We will see, I suppose.
                      Pretty great experience at Glenmore Audi though, so far. Hopefully, I get this all sorted next week.
                      Stefan
                      -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Working...
                      X