A/C Recharge and or diagnose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/C Recharge and or diagnose

Wondering if anyone knows of any shops up in the far NW which do this work. The wife's '10 Golf is blowing warm air, I have a broken leg and can't drive so dropping it off anywhere fair is a pain as she works in the far NW too. I'd like to troubleshoot it some myself but that's also a little tough as well.

Re: A/C Recharge and or diagnose

Not sure if he still does it, but contact Mantis/Ryan on this site.
    Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
    Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Originally posted by Kjonus View Post
      Wondering if anyone knows of any shops up in the far NW which do this work. The wife's '10 Golf is blowing warm air, I have a broken leg and can't drive so dropping it off anywhere fair is a pain as she works in the far NW too. I'd like to troubleshoot it some myself but that's also a little tough as well.
      There's a shop in Crowfoot (Arbour Lake), German Automotive, I've never been there myself but hopefully that works for you guys!

Comment

Royal Oak Audi? Talk to Erik?
        Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
        2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

I got it fixed after, thanks for the suggestion. I called Royal Oak Audi and oddly enough they won't work on VW's.

Comment

Working...
          X