digital torque wrench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• digital torque wrench

I am looking for a new 1/2" torque wrench for home use and decided that I would go digital, so I am looking for recommendations. only criteria is that it has to be accurate and be able to do degrees as well as torque. I like Snap on but I am poor and do not overly feel like spending more on a wrench then the cars it works on.
    Been driving VAG for longer then allot of the members have been alive

Re: digital torque wrench

The Craftsman ones are ok, you could also get a gearwrench one which would be better.

Comment

Budget? Torque range?

Comment

Originally posted by witchcraftz View Post
        The Craftsman ones are ok, you could also get a gearwrench one which would be better.
        Where do you even buy Craftsman anymore with Sears no longer around?
        Stefan
        -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
        -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
        -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
        -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

According to Wiki:

"Craftsman is a line of tools, lawn and garden equipment, and work wear controlled by Stanley Black & Decker. Previously, the brand was owned and promoted by Sears for many years.

In March 2017, Stanley Black & Decker acquired the Craftsman brand from Sears Holdings. Sears maintains the right to manufacture and sell tools using existing supply channels under the Craftsman name for 15 years after the deal closed."

I'm pretty sure they are available at Ace Hardware, Rona and Lowes.
          Last edited by witchcraftz; 02-13-2018, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Around $300 25 to 180 ft/lb
            Been driving VAG for longer then allot of the members have been alive

Comment

Working...
            X