135i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 135i

Drove my Brother in Law's shinny new 135I tonight and now hate my POS car with a passion. That car is sweet. It is not broken in yet so we were not pounding it and it is still fast as sh@t. Love the fat little steering wheel, the brakes, everything about it was sick.
    John
    1986 Meteor Grey Metallic Squashed VW Beetle
    2011 Mineral Grey Durango R/T AWD

Re: 135i

It seems like everyone who drives one of these says the same thing. I think the 135 is in the front running for my next car when I decide to ditch the 20th.
    Tint sucks

Comment

I'm going to go test drive one of these back to back with a new M3 this week. I've gotta see what all the fuss is about!
      2008 Audi RS4
      2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

haha nice chris! i saw a silver 135 this AM coming into work

i think i'll have to get out and test a new M3 too

will they even let you drive one?? i guess if you pull up in a C4S.. my S4 should be good enough too

Comment

Originally posted by Duby T View Post
          It seems like everyone who drives one of these says the same thing. I think the 135 is in the front running for my next car when I decide to ditch the 20th.
          Great minds think alike. Me too...
          Rob
          Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
          Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Won't be my next car :P
            KR
            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Got back out in my bro-in-law's 135i again and it is friggin savage. At 50k for a brand new car I this is a very good performance value. He is talking with BMW about the Dinan flash; 384 hp, 421 ft/lbs. Good God.
              John

Comment

The flash is $1000 or so? Hmm the 335 is tempting too if you don't mind the bigger car.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadboss101 View Post
                  The flash is $1000 or so? Hmm the 335 is tempting too if you don't mind the bigger car.
                  The flash is a whopping $2K. But for that you also do get a warranty.
                  John

Comment

If someone can afford $50k then the $2k for that nice of a boost should be no biggie. I sure hope the guy don't run cheap black steelies for winter :-)

Comment

Hey
                      Being a Audi guy I greatly appreciate this BMW because I had a chance to drive my neighbors who has a white on red convertible ,it is beatiful to look at and its superfast .BMW makes increadible sportscars and coupes but I think they should make a AWD monster.

Comment

problem is audi makes the BEST awd in the world followed by subaru and mitsubishi IMO

the 335 and 135 are incredible cars tho.. i drool everytime i see a 335 coupe maybe in 2 years i'll pick one up

Comment

I agree 335 is awesome and the M3 sedan not to many around , the four door sport sedans are great , I think sedans make sense ,maybe Im getting old

Comment

I thought the 135 looked like ass in the photos - the angles just don't seem to work for me at all. But in person I thought it was much better! I'd probably still look at a 335 just for a bit more practicality though. That engine is just killer.
                            Geoff
                            Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

yea i'd love to see audi come out with a new replacement for the 2.7T that uses todays technology like FSI,etc

it'd do like 500hp with a chip i bet

Comment

Working...
                              X