Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eurodrivers Memberships

Default Re: NewVeeDub Memberships

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Turbo
    Thats sucks, we used to try and keep in touch with parts departments but they seem to change staff a fair bit making it harder. Maybe Dave can get us in again.
    The guy I asked has been there for a while, Would it be worth talking to the parts manager?

Bought some stuff at SCFC about a month ago and had no prob Parts guy had long hair. Was it the same person ?
    12 Volvo XC 90
    03 Jetta1.8T
    95 Cabrio VRT
    90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lars
    Bought some stuff at SCFC about a month ago and had no prob Parts guy had long hair. Was it the same person ?
    I know the long hair guy, it wasnt him, it was some other guy with glasses.

I had it hooked up. You should talk to the guy with long hair (Jason) He is the asst parts manager. Or talk to Ron. We should have a deal going on for club members!
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Quote Originally Posted by TDI DUB
    I know the long hair guy, it wasnt him, it was some other guy with glasses.
    You should have showed him your avatar!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Unregistered User

stopped by today to check the price of a GLI front lip and the guy didn't know what that was. there are some clowns that work at SCFC

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy_Boy
    stopped by today to check the price of a GLI front lip and the guy didn't know what that was. there are some clowns that work at SCFC
    maybe you should have said "Do you have the glee front lip thingy?
    Last edited by variable26; 07-05-2005 at 10:43 AM.

Most of the guys there are quite reasonable, Jason is the long haired guy I think
    Nick
    There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    --Albert Einstein

I would love to be apart of this, how can i get in contact with u so i can sign up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Turbo
    In response to questions and comments from various people I have decided to make a thread about membership details.

A one-year membership is a $35 fee, after the membership expires each one year renewal is $20. For your membership you will get NVD stickers, discounts at Concept 1, UPsolute, Rudy's Auto Body, VW dealer parts counters, and any other place that is added or I forgot to mention. Plus you get a nice NVD card with your name on it! T Shirts will also becoming hopefully in the next couple of months and paid members will be able to purchase them at a discounted price.

Memberships are available at anytime through me. You can contact me and arrangements can be made, or you can attend a monthly meet and pick it up then. The renewals are up to you guys & girls to be honest and pick up a new card when the time rolls around, some places ask to see cards others not.

The club functions to help promote the late model VW scene in Alberta and with your continued support we hope to have more promotions and events to make this club a success.

Thanks

Blair

Quote Originally Posted by TDi Tifosi
    I would love to be apart of this, how can i get in contact with u so i can sign up?
    Send me a PM or come out to the meeting on thursday and I will get you signed up!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy_Boy
    I know that bro! Good parts people are hard to find, let alone keep. You can't expect to pay a good VW parts guy peanuts and expect him to stay.

You dig sucka?!

Is Blair the only one that can hook up membership renewal or is there anyone else available? Gotta hit the dealer for some stuff and c1 as well, expired 15 days ago doh!

Khyron
    Geoff
    Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Tunerworks Performance AllGo'n'Show's Avatar

Default Re: Eurodrivers Memberships

so where are all the places to get discounts at and such?

Anything support for the Bimmer crowd yet?
    Tunerworks Performance Inc.
    Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
    .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
    STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Tunerworks Performance AllGo'n'Show's Avatar

mmm Crap.

How much just a decal? :P Not much in it for the Bimmer guys yet is their?
    Tunerworks Performance Inc.
    Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
    .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
    STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Thread Information