Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 86 & 87 Audi 5000's for sale

Blue 86 Audi 5000 Turbo Quattro $750 OBO

The car has just over 330,000 km's on it. It's got all the bell's and wistles. Including a stage 2 chip with the boost spring. Power windows, power lock's, power sunroof, heated front and rear seats, electronic lumbar seats, power stearing, ABS, Air conditioning, Differential lock's, individual 4 wheel suspension. The heater core has died and I can't afford to replace it and fix it. There is some minor front end damage and one of the highbeam's is broken. There is some rear trunk damage due to someone in a large truck backing into my car. The car run's really well mechanically, except for the heater core of course. There is body work that could/should be looked at. It's a really fun winter beater if you can find another heater core for it. It's extremely fun to drive in the snow with, still have never got it stuck in the snow yet.

Light Brown 87 Audi 5000 CD Turbo (non-quattro) $1000 OBO

This car has just over 170,000 km's on it. It's got the same options as the quattro except for the stage 2 chip, it's only 2 wheel drive, no differential lock's, and the suspension is different. The suspension is actually shot, and need's to be replaced. The exhaust need's another hanging bracket or a good hanger, it's just riding a little low. There isn't any body damage at all to this car except for a minor panel missing on the driverside rear door due to a tire exploding on the highway. Other than that, it run's really good. Really reliable, excellent condition. The reason I am selling it is because it's pretty heavy on the fuel for city driving. Both of these car's use Premium gas, and if you do a lot of city driving, they tend to eat the gas like candy. Other than that, the car run's really well and I am sad to see it have to go.

I am actually looking at getting rid of both at the same time, like a package deal, I would be willing to sell both to someone for $1500 all together, I have an extra set of rim's and a lot of spare parts I would throw in there too if I sold them together. If you would prefer to buy one or the other, I would still be interested in selling either one either way, I just need to get rid of them so I can buy another MK4 TDI for myself. Hope the pic's turn out good.

Thanks.

d.J.
    2001 Jetta TDI GL Silver
    Malone Tune stage 5+ ,VNT17-22Turbo, OMI, PP Race Pipe, PD 150 Intake, 2 1/2" Straight back exhaust, no mufflers, 2 1/2" downpipe straight no Cat, Race 520 Injectors, 11mm Fuel Pump, Lift Pump, EGR Delete mod,DC Stage IV Clutch, Michelin X-Ice 2's, 26 lb/s of boost alll day long, Smoking like a train!
Working...
X