FS MK1 Jetta GLI 90 000 Miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS MK1 Jetta GLI 90 000 Miles

I have a mk1 (1984) Volkswagen Jetta GLI for sale. I purchased the car 2 months ago through Kulu Motorcar who imported it from Florida. The car has 90 000 ORIGINAL miles on it and not a spot of rust. Passed every inspection with flying colours and have the paperwork to show for it. The only reason I'm selling this car is because I have a daily driver to pay off and school is right around the corner so I need as much money as I can save. If you have any questions about the car or would like more pictures please feel free to text or email me. Texting is easiest and my number is 403-681-0945. Asking 4000 for everything. Can work out a deal if you have wheels you would like to put instead of the diamonds. Also my pictures won't upload for some reason so I'll keep trying or can send them directly through phone or email.

The good:
    90 000 original miles
    1.7L engine good on gas
    FK silverline coilovers
    TT full exhaust
    Recaro Trophy Interior
    Woodgrain steering wheel and shift knob
    Sub and amp included
    Euro headlights
    All red taillights
    Extra parts I can throw in like bumpers, extra steering wheel, extra headlights
    Car will come on either 15x8 diamond racing steelies ( as shown in the picture ) or 13x8 ats classics
    Chrome trim and mirrors

The bad:
    There is a radio in the car but the wiring was pulled out before I purchased the car
    Backlight for the speedo is out ( chances are the fuse blew )
    Took the mk1 for a cruise on Sunday and noticed the speedo wasn't working. I'm no electrical genius but have been told its a pretty easy fix
    One of the tire walls is in pretty rough shape from rubbing but the rest are all good

Only trades I would consider are AWD E30's
    PRICE: 4000 OBO
Working...
X