Go Kart Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Kart Event

So here is the info on the go kart thing. They said 15-20 people would be prime at grand prix, so is we had 20 it would make it like 30 bucks/person and we could possibly do more, to lower the price. But to do it at the cheaper price we would have to get moving on it soon. So I'm not sure, the lap thing seems nice, and if we go during non prime hours its even cheaper, like $1 per lap. But I know most of you work during the day and stuff.

The people at the mcleod trail sorta place weren't very helpful so I'm not sure what goes on there, and then I called Grand Prix.

They have 2 ways to book, they can handle any reasonable amount of people, and as few as we like also.

The first way is we can book hourly slots.
    Until the end of august it is $498+gst/hour (1 hour min), then after the end of august it is $680+gst/hour same minimum.

Or if we are willing to share the place we can go down and get 100 laps for $130 and they can be split among any number of people.

We'll just throw in a poll to see who is interested, lets also get some suggestions to times that we would like.
    Yes I'd do it
    0%
    No I'm a loser
    0%
    Nick
    There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    --Albert Einstein

We would be taking money WEEKS ahead of this event. If you don't show, you lose money -- bad for you -- not bad for us.

Peter

Comment

OK. Can you BYOH(elmet)?:mrpimp:
      “If you think your car is under control, you’re going slow.”

Comment

Most likely I'd assume that if a helmet was good enough for a real car it would be good enough for a go kart.
        Nick
        There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
        --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X