• GINCH
    replied
    Re: Driven 2015

Whats going on with the 911?

Leave a comment:

• onceover
    replied

I honestly didn't even notice the photoshopped VW badge. Katie is in. I'll do my best to have the 911 ready by then

Leave a comment:

• bobkatkat
    replied

Maybe ED should implement another form of short codes ... [HUMOR] [/HUMOR]

Here is an example...

Originally posted by VwSweetHeart View Post
    Trying to understand why non European cars would be in public shows.
    [HUMOR] I know she is a sweetheart but I think VSH might be a bit of an Auto racist[/HUMOR]

Leave a comment:

• Ur0Drivr
    replied

Lol...yeah we talked about the B5 at the meet...no sense of humor these day jeesh...

Sent from my perch atop Mount Olympus

Leave a comment:

• RSS
    replied

Originally posted by cam_wmh View Post
    What about the clutch?
    Clutch is fine just replacing all the seals and throw out bearing which is out of a Saab of all things.

If we can't get the car back together by May we are in bigger trouble than usual.

Leave a comment:

• bobkatkat
    replied

Originally posted by kujiwara View Post
    Why can Bob bring that if you won't let me bring my Cobra? I have 3 2inch binder full of mods on that car.
    Not trying to offend anyone here but isn't this group called "Eurodrivers-European Car Community"?
    Trying to understand why non European cars would be in public shows. Would those cars not be better representing with similar cars/group?
    Again, not trying to tick any one off but just trying to get back to what Eurodrivers is and why the club came to be.
    Originally posted by EDOthug View Post
    i suppose thats a double standard sorry kuji. I guess i just haven't seen the mustang before. I think i would still rather you bring the jetta instead, as well as bobs s4.
    Originally posted by TheJungle View Post
    I agree with Tracy, Driven isnt an euro only show.. but its kinda ridiculous to have a non euro car in a car group called Eurodrivers lol
    Wow some you guys can't take a photoshop joke! Well at least most of you got it. Do you really think that Rod and Blair would let me bring an ACR with a VW badge on it as eurodrivers entry? If anything I would put the B5 in. Aside from the joke, it would be great to have, along with the other cars already going on behalf of ED, some heavily modded cars representing. Katie's car is a perfect example.

Leave a comment:

• cam_wmh
    replied

Originally posted by RSS View Post
    How does the club feel about a French car with an American motor?
    What about the clutch?

Leave a comment:

• kujiwara
    replied

Originally posted by TheJungle View Post
    Interesting... Jerry, i wonder if Western MotorsportS is going to Driven, Im sure theyd be 100% down to have your car with them. Its one of their huge builds afterall...
    That's a good idea lol!

Leave a comment:

• GingerBeef
    replied

from what i have heard, they are not accepting any solo entires and its going to be a half exotic show, half driven so I'm wondering if it will be a bit tight for space.
    Interesting... Jerry, i wonder if Western MotorsportS is going to Driven, Im sure theyd be 100% down to have your car with them. Its one of their huge builds afterall...

Leave a comment:

• Danaldson
    replied

Well that sucks I guess I have lots of work to get done in 2 weeks then
    talk so some of the guys from beyond or something, I'm sure theres lots of groups that would accept a mustang.

Leave a comment:

• kujiwara
    replied

from what i have heard, they are not accepting any solo entires and its going to be a half exotic show, half driven so I'm wondering if it will be a bit tight for space.
    Well that sucks I guess I have lots of work to get done in 2 weeks then

Leave a comment:

• Danaldson
    replied

Yeah it's fine I guess, I'll just bring the cobra on my own without the Eurodrivers name if they let me but if I can finish the Jetta in two weeks I'll bring it lol
    Last edited by Danaldson; 03-16-2015, 04:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kujiwara
    replied

i suppose thats a double standard sorry kuji. I guess i just haven't seen the mustang before. I think i would still rather you bring the jetta instead, as well as bobs s4.
    Yeah it's fine I guess, I'll just bring the cobra on my own without the Eurodrivers name if they let me but if I can finish the Jetta in two weeks I'll bring it lol

Leave a comment:

• GingerBeef
    replied

Not trying to offend anyone here but isn't this group called "Eurodrivers-European Car Community"?
    Trying to understand why non European cars would be in public shows. Would those cars not be better representing with similar cars/group?
    Again, not trying to tick any one off but just trying to get back to what Eurodrivers is and why the club came to be.
    I agree with Tracy, Driven isnt an euro only show.. but its kinda ridiculous to have a non euro car in a car group called Eurodrivers lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X