Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H&R Race or Sport??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tiki
    replied
    Re: H&R Race or Sport??

    i wasn't on my pc so i grabbed it from another thread
    plus your big smile is quite humorous!
    Last edited by Tiki; 03-10-2010, 07:04 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • gheron
    replied
    Re: H&R Race or Sport??

    haha ryan you love whoring that pic dont you

    Leave a comment:


  • Tiki
    replied
    Re: H&R Race or Sport??

    Im assuming it would be the same for MKV's but not 100% sure.

    Install is cheap if you DIY! hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • Rocky_Rabbit
    replied
    Re: H&R Race or Sport??

    Beware of the install price! Id love to put springs on my rabbit, except the install price is ridiculous :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Skrilla
    replied
    Re: H&R Race or Sport??

    Would there be much difference mkiv to mkv though? Mines a mkv...

    Leave a comment:


  • Tiki
    replied
    Re: H&R Race or Sport??

    i have the H&R race and they are not harsh at all. im on aftermarket shocks but i cant see it being a substantial difference

    This is how low i was on my 17's

    Leave a comment:


  • Skrilla
    started a topic H&R Race or Sport??

    H&R Race or Sport??

    I spoke with a guy at Essex today regarding ordering a set of springs for the Jetta. I have seen quite a few pics, and the Race spring offers the drop I would like to achieve, however when I asked him about these he said they are very harsh, and does not recommend them on stock shocks. And instead to order the Sport version

    My dilemma is that I am not sure if the Sport is low enough to achieve the look I want. I know I could do coil-overs and down the road I may, but I am in the process of finishing my house, and this is not an option at the time.

    Does anyone have any experience with these, or could give some input regarding either the Race or Sport spring.
Working...
X