airbag module/computer HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• airbag module/computer HELP

I had MechEngg (Sean) to come and reset my cars system, but gets to my house and forgot his cord to do so, but he was doing some research and found that I needed to replace my airbag module if its detected a crash, so i took it out and took one out of my parts car and the connectors dont match up so i couldn't do an easy swap out of it. The air bags did go off on the drivers side and passenger side. (on the steering wheel and the front dash for the passenger). I have since replaced the airbags so there hooked up and connected. I'm just going to ask, if I have to buy a new module what would it cost and if i dont is Volkswagen the only place that will reset/recode my module? I dont feel like paying $125 for something that will take them 5 minutes to do. if I can get anyone that knows anything to help that'd be great. Sean did enough for me with car so far as he hooked me up with some interior pieces that look great (if i say so myself) and helping me with figuring out the airbag thing and finding out some stuff for the vag-com to be able to reset it.
    you can't spell Volkswagen without swag.
Working...
X