X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gruja
    replied
    Re: Members Discounts

If I understood correctly, concept 1 gives 10% off the parts in stock. Well I dunno, I couldn't get discount on tires. They had them in stock and they are listed on the website under the parts, but still couldn't get discount. Is this how suppost to be or they tried to srew me over?

Leave a comment:

• Canadian Turbo
    replied

Valid members have paid the yearly dues and carry a valid membership card. The easiest way to get one is to come to the meet next week.

Welcome to the boards!!

Leave a comment:

• VDubDouce
    replied

Newbie here, Found out about you guys from vortex and a guy named Dom (Disturbo). I was wondering waht a "valid member" is. Discounts sound good. I'm going into tunedub on wednesday. Was trhere the other day and met Gorge.

Leave a comment:

• R_Ethug
    replied

i doubt it but maybe

then agian my audi monster mats cost 190 and the vw ones which are exactly the same other than the logo are like 120.. lol

Leave a comment:

• Bullfrog
    replied

south centre fine cars and glemore audi are owned by the same people. with a simple comment that volkswagen (scfc's) gives a discount, would probably lead to audi giving same or close.

Leave a comment:

• R_Ethug
    replied

LOL you shouldn't be paying MRSP regardless of the vehicle make

Leave a comment:

• RONDAL
    replied

does this mean Northland might just charge us the MSRP from VW Canada, instead of the 15% markup they are charging on top of VW.ca's MSRP.

bloody ripoff those guys.

Leave a comment:

• VAG_Tech
    replied

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
    As requested I have to put together a brief list of the discounts valid members are entitled too. I may have missed some or gotten the details wrong but please post up any comments or new discounts that you can line-up for the club. Thanks

South Centre VW - Discount on parts and service
    Offered is 10% on parts and Labour!

Leave a comment:

• R_Ethug
    replied

oh yea thats tommorow lol.. k

Leave a comment:

• Canadian Turbo
    replied

Originally posted by Ryan
    yes when i go to pick up my audi i'll ask parts and see what they say.. blair i'll need some new club cards for sure before i do tho
    I will have them at the meet tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• R_Ethug
    replied

yes when i go to pick up my audi i'll ask parts and see what they say.. blair i'll need some new club cards for sure before i do tho

Leave a comment:

• Canadian Turbo
    replied

Thats a good idea, maybe Ryan can talk to them next time he is in? I might also try Lone Star too, plus I have my eye on a couple parts too

Leave a comment:

• Smarty39
    replied

Has anyone ever tried to get club discounts at Glenmore Audi....I am doubtful they would do anything, but it might be worth a try. I know it would help out a few people in the club atleast...just a thought

Leave a comment:

• Canadian Turbo
    replied

Rudy's does not have a website and TuneDub has an address but nothing up so far.

We are always looking for new sponsors so if people have connections you can work out something or put people in touch with me.

Leave a comment:

• Loganvw
    replied

EU Tuning - 10% off parts and discount on chips
    TuneDub - 10% off shop rate
    Fifth Ave VW - Discount on cars and parts
    South Centre VW - Discount on parts and service
    Northland VW - Discount on parts
    Concept 1 - 10% off in stock parts
    Rudys Auto Body - 10% off
    CMS - Discounts on wheels, tires, installs
    Flat Out Performance (Saskatoon) - 10% off everything except special order Euro parts[/QUOTE]

Do Rudy's or TuneDub have sites? The discounts sound great, anything helps with Euro's. Can we get more?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X