Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vw/Audi parts (mostly VW) Pre 1990

Hi guys,

Its been a while since I visited any threads (My first inclination was to go straight to clubveedub.ca, a little bit of me died inside when I saw the web address for sale and no site!) but in my day I was on very regularly and received countless hours of help from everybody. Which brings me to my post.

My father was a master mechanic from Germany (specialized in VW/Audi) his meisterbrief hangs on my wall, he immigrated in 1979 and spent the next 12 years working at fifth ave autohaus. He also had a small shop at our place outside of Calgary. Over the years he collected a bunch of parts (as one does) and stocked the shelves of our garage. He moved out to Sundre and brought the parts with him. Unfortunately he passed away in 2005, since then my brother and I have been pillaging parts from the collection for our projects but have decided to rent out the house to earn a little extra money, as we all know times are a bit tough for a lot of us.

We have several parts, I would say for nothing newer than a 1990, Mostly Bosch branded engine related but there are also speedo's for mkII's, a box of block heater cables, hub caps, a few heater cores, full fuse blocks out of MKII's as well. Many things are new in box with part numbers but several others are still from the days when the shop stocked boxes with the specific seal they needed rather than having kits. There are hundreds of various seals for air cooled engines.

I'd like to see this stuff go to a good home, and am looking to see if there is any interest. Im cleaning the place out and will just be tossing it if no one wants it. Everything is located just outside of Sundre ab, and I'm up there once a week to work on getting it ready to rent out.

Obviously everything is free (I'm always happy with a case of beer), but I don't have time to split everything up, you must take it all. I'll post some photos and see what the interest is, or if anyone has an idea of where else to post it I would appreciate it.

Re: Vw/Audi parts (mostly VW) Pre 1990

Having troubles with the photos, File sizes is less than the 1mb but don't seem to want to upload. Ill try again on a better internet connection next time i have access. in the meantime PM me and ill email some pics to you

Comment

PM'd

Pat

His
      1989 Porsche Carrera 4 // 5 Speed // Guards Red

Hers
      1987 VW Cabriolet // 20VT // O2J // Recaros // Porsche Slate Grey // Ronal Turbos // FK Coilovers

2005 Porsche Cayenne S

Theirs
      1977 VW Type 2 Westfalia

Gone
      2004 Audi A4 1.8T // quattro // 6 Speed // Brilliant Red
      Fully built 1.8T || AEB || Motoza tuned || ID1000 || S4 MAF || GT3076R

Comment

Sounds like your dad was a die hard vw fan. Sure a shame to hear about clubveddubs site. Last time I went there the forums where just full of bot ads :( Hopefully someone can make use of all those parts. Not likely much for my cabby in there but I am willing to make a spot to store stuff to hand out if you need the room.
        Seeing Pats car list has reminded me I need to peep his cabby out for ideas
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Working...
        X