Old but electrifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old but electrifying

My first non Euro purchase in years, 2012 Chevrolet Volt Bullfrog edition!

Last edited by witchcraftz; 04-20-2020, 09:19 PM.

Re: Old but electrifying

Congrats!! What exactly does the Bullfrog Edition give you, besides a super cool name
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Never heard of this edition before haha, but congrats! Ive always secretly loved how these things looked...

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
      Jason

"You dont buy a Volkswagen once, you buy it ten times."
      ---Samuel Moore

Instagram: @Wangtastic
      PM me to get your car detailed! - Brightside Detailing

Comment

It's really just a cool badge. The Bullfrog edition was a GM Canada's only thing.

The new version of the Volt, which has been on sale in Canada since September, will require buyers to pay $198 to get Bullfrog to inject enough electricity from renewable sources into the grid to power the vehicle for two years.

The optional Bullfrog edition will come with a special badge, so drivers can show off that they not only drive an electric car, but also that the power for it is not coming from coal or oil-fired power plants.
        I guess something I didn't know was that the car uses 5x115 wheels, which are really hard to find. I've been looking all over for some PCD "wobble" nuts to fit 5x114.3 wheels, but no luck so far, anyone got some?

Comment

Working...
        X