X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:2002 Audi A4 1.8T Avant Quattro AWD Wagon

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...AdIdZ273529445

My Wife is selling her 2002 Audi A4 1.8T -(1.8L Turbo) Avant Quattro AWD Wagon 96,000 miles Owned Free and clear, no liens, clean title/no accidents.

A perfect Year round vehicle that cheap on gas, gets great gas mileage, and dependable and full of luxury. We are selling because our house will be finished being built in few months and we need extra income to refurnish new house for us and our kids, and we dont need 2 vehicles any more.

Asking 12500.00 OBO Contact Daniel 780 729 0375

All Maintenance up to date and well maintained all work done at autobahn performance and have all the receipts: $2500 in recent service work-
    New brake line hoses, new filters,purge valve, air mass flow meter, tune up, Spark plugs & Ignition coils, valve cover gasket,cam chain tensioner gasket, belly pan, oil system flush and oil change, and New Water pump and Timing belt at 75k miles, Comes with 1 programmed key fog and one programed valet key.

New Michelin Hydro Edge all season tires on stock audi rims
    New winter studded tires on steel rims
    New Windshield.
    Xenon headlights
    Tinted windows

Front Driver / Passenger & side airbags, Quattro AWD system, Electronic Stability Control & ABS. Power options with a Telescopic/Tilt steering wheel with button gear shift w/tiptronic automatic gearbox and sport mode. Air Conditioner, AM/FM Stereo, 6 Disc CD Player, Leather Interior, Power Seats, Power Mirrors, Power Windows, Power Steering, Power Locks, Heated Seats front and back, Heated Mirrors, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Cruise Control, Roof Rack, Alarm, Sunroof. 3m rock guard on front hood and side mirrors.

It is in excellent condition inside and out. The only thing wrong with this car is some worn out sticker/cover on some switches and knobs and a broken latch on the one glove box side all cosmetic really.

Asking 12500.00 OBO Contact Daniel 780 729 0375

Contact to ask any questions, to view and test drive, or to make an reasonable offer car must be seen and driven to appreciate !!!!!!!!!!!

Serious offers only please !

Re: FS:2002 Audi A4 1.8T Avant Quattro AWD Wagon

~bump

Comment

I am wondering if this car is still available since my uncle is actually interested in the A4 Avant Quattro. The specs seem great, as well as other mentioned audi parts. If this car is still up for grabs, can I see more photos of it? I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for replying but unfortunately it sold a few days after i posted the adds here, on kijiji and air riders. Sorry for not updating the add, been really busy with moving, kids, summer etc. When it sold i topok down my 2005 a4 black on black, still contemplating if i want to sell that one as well.

Comment

Admin you can lock thread car has been sold.

Comment

Working...
          X