Rs4...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rs4...

The 07 gti wasn't cutting it power wise and family wise. I've been eyeing a new 4 door 400+hp car for the last 6 months, a few caught my eye but the rs4 always stayed. This will be my daily, the wife will stick to the 12 Ram. second owner is a dentist that has moved on to a new s6, he needed a bigger car.
    the details- american car brought in with 6000 miles, sitting at 70000km right now i'll be the third owner, drc recall done, carbon cleaning done 5000km ago.
    no mods planned other than a ecs H pipe shortly. it came with some winters and a roof rack so it will replace my gti with what i'll sell the gti with.

the main excuse to buy it

Wifes ride

i live in evergreen so if you see me give me a wave, i have a twin in the area but he has tint i have no tint. my wife will be driving it too. also my 07 gti will be posted in a few weeks when i get back from vacation if anyone is looking for a good car.

Re: Rs4...

sooo sick! nice pick up!
    sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
    His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
    Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
    Past:
    B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
    B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
    2004 .:R32 BMP
    2001.5 Noggy blue s4
    2000 VW GTI 1.8T
    1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

bastard!!!! congrats

Comment

i saw this car on your driveway a little while ago, didnt know the owner was on here. awesome pickup!

Comment

Sorry guys had to do it
          I need to clean the exhaust tips better, if someone has advice that would be nice. I've used polish on them but its not getting the shine I'm after.

Comment

Saw this car at the shop, was drooling, it is mint. Can't wait to hear it with the h-pipe.
            Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
            2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Looks nice! Welcome to the club!!!
              Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
              -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
              -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by BaggedGLI View Post
                Saw this car at the shop, was drooling, it is mint. Can't wait to hear it with the h-pipe.
                Thanks do you guys order parts from ecs to save on shipping I forget. Also thank the guys for getting me in so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
                  Looks nice! Welcome to the club!!!
                  I actually came to you to buy my gti back in may 2006. I told you no one would let me drive it at south centre you got me hooked up with some keys I went for a 5 min drive and put my deposit down. Haha. Thanks. I'd love to hear he milltek exhaust one day if you want to meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by danno View Post
                    Thanks do you guys order parts from ecs to save on shipping I forget. Also thank the guys for getting me in so fast.
                    Yes we do ECS orders. Usually works out to once a month or so.

Will do!
                    Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                    2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Congrats! Enjoy the car! FWIW, my lil one loves our RS4. The only time she cries is when we're stuck in traffic.
                      Rob
                      Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
                      Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Damn, everyone is sniping up the good ones!
                        Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

I want! :(

Comment

I wasn't ready to buy a new car yet, I wanted to wait a few more months. But it was the right guy to buy from and the right price. Mine will make I think 4 in the club maybe 5. I feel like I missed out on a fd rx7 as most of been bagged now and are just money pits. I wanted the chance to own a crazy car at one point in my life.

Comment

Gorgeous Congrats!
                              ~Tracy~
                              MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
                              Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

Working...
                              X