Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2014 Audi Allroad

Hi all. Time to part with my Allroad.

I'm the second owner. Maintained mostly by the dealer by original owner, and during it's CPO warranty period which ended this winter, and then had a few services at Calgary Autoworks after that. Always run on premium. Kept in garage by myself and previous owner.

130,000km

Good stuff:
    -Brakes done recently
    -Rear diff oil just changed.
    -Inc. cargo cover
    -Inc. Summer & winter mats
    -Recalls all dealt with
    -Have most service receipts
    -New Steering rack under warranty @102,000km (common "notchy" feeling steering fixed)
    -New Transmission under warranty around 100,000km. (I thought the shifting didn't feel quite right and they swapped it)
    Those last two items may even have a little warranty left on them I'm not totally sure. Turbo actually has another year of warranty to. It was extended as part of an A4 recall.

Bad stuff:
    -3 insurance claims.
    -2 claims from previous owner. One replaced the plastic fender arch on the front left wheel (no paint work) and one repaired the aluminum panel on the lower portion of the rear bumper. (no paint work)
    -The 3rd claim is mine, and is from a scrape on the rear left door about 6 " long, and scrapes on the plastic fender flare on the rear left wheel. I have pictures of this damage before repair on this if you want to see. I just got the car back on Friday from repairs on that.

Starting at $21,500 Ad is here with pics:
    https://www.kijijiautos.ca/cars/audi/used/#vip=16757856

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by stefan; 09-22-2020, 07:54 AM.
    Stefan
    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Re: FS: 2014 Audi Allroad

GLWS buddy!
    --
    Rod
    Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
    2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Oh, I should add that it seems to need a new CV. I've been in to have it all looked and things are pretty solid at the moment, and it was not obvious which joint was occasionally clicking. Decided to just drive it for now until it started being a little more consistent with ticking. Can negotiate this in to the price. I think it was going to be around 600$ or so at Calgary Autoworks. Try to keep surprises to a minimum....

Was just a couple weeks ago that it was in so I don't think there are any immediate safety issues here.
      Last edited by stefan; 09-15-2020, 07:50 PM.
      Stefan
      -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
      -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Adjusting the price a little to better account for claims.

$20,950
        Stefan
        -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Some tire kickers and some more serious guys going back and forth on this but no takes just yet. Wife and I took out a new Alltrack and I think that is what we will buy as soon as this sells.

Price bump to $19000 as it would be great to move this ASAP.

PM me or you can text at 403-861-9376. Thanks!
          Last edited by stefan; 09-21-2020, 06:02 PM.
          Stefan
          -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Buying an Alltrack! This guy will be gone on Thursday.
            Last edited by stefan; 09-23-2020, 10:25 AM.
            Stefan
            -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Working...
            X