This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurodrivers Memberships

In response to questions and comments from various people I have decided to make a thread about membership details.

A one-year membership is a $40 fee, after the membership expires each one year renewal is $20. For your membership you will get Eurodrivers stickers, discounts at Calgary Autoworks, Tunedub, GTR Auto, Kal Tire and Shadow Tinting. Plus you get a nice Eurodrivers card with your name on it! T Shirts and hats are available and paid members will be able to purchase them at a discounted price.

Memberships are available at anytime through me. You can contact me and arrangements can be made, or you can attend a monthly meet and pick it up then. The renewals are up to you guys & girls to be honest and pick up a new card when the time rolls around, some places ask to see cards others not.

The club functions to help promote the late model VW scene in Alberta and with your continued support we hope to have more promotions and events to make this club a success.

Thanks

Blair
    Last edited by BaggedGLI; 09-18-2018, 10:57 AM.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: NewVeeDub Memberships

If I', from Ontario can i still join this? id love to promote the forum. and 35 bucks aint bad if it can save me at possible places down here. thats and a card, with my NAME on it o man...sweet deals u guys got here, i wish ih ad found this place sooner.

Adam Hambly
    110 Nith River Way
    Ayr, Ontario
    N0B 1E0
    thank you very much!1
    1994 Jetta III GL...1.9 Turbo Diesel

Comment

Adam we would have no problem having you as a member of NVD. I can mail a card and some stickers out to you. PM for more details and then we can get you setup and welcome to the boards
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

down as a clown charlie brown

Comment

Originally posted by old_school_jetta
          If I', from Ontario can i still join this? id love to promote the forum. and 35 bucks aint bad if it can save me at possible places down here. thats and a card, with my NAME on it o man...sweet deals u guys got here, i wish ih ad found this place sooner.
          I have an odd hunch that the discount won't work on parts counters in Ontario... :(

ps. have you vistited generationdub.com and ottawa-vdubbing.com for some ontario clubs?
          1.8T
          Not quite stock anymore...

Comment

hey flanders - quit stealin' members
            REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
            -james

Comment

Do you have cool hologram stickers? And if so, can I purchase just stickers, as the full membership would not benefit me where I live?

Comment

Okay I should have looked in this forum before posting in general.

Can you give us specifics on the discounts? For instance, percentage and what it applies to. If I buy a suspension setup from C1, is it 10%? Is there also a discount on the install? How much from the various dealerships, etc? Thanks!
                Yuval
                2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Some details for you; Concept 1 is 10% off parts, no discount on installs. EUTuning has discounts not a consistent percentage but around 10% off on parts. VW Parts counters discount also varies per item but is on average about 10% off. Rudys Autobody has set rates for painting of various items and a discounted rate for custom work. 10% off Vag coms through Martin at Sensolutions.

I am not sure what I am missing but that is what I have for the moment.
                  Blair

Comment

Thanks for the 411. I'll join up. Is there a meeting any time soon? Also, any thoughts on getting a discount set up with tunerworks? Can't say I've heard of EUTuning, but then again I've been out of the scene for a good couple years.
                    Yuval
                    2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Well I have dealt with Tunerworks in the past and I could see what I can do. EUTuning is a small place started by one of our own members, Simon L (Boy Racer) and he can try and source you just about anything.

Our next meeting will not be till March 3, but we should be at World of Wheels too or you can make arrangements with me if you want one sooner.

Thanks four your interest and support!
                      Blair

Comment

Sooner would be good as I'll probably be buying some parts from one of the local dealerships very soon -- notably, some overpriced carpet floor mats. Drop me an email: ykordov@hotmail.com Cheers!
                        Yuval
                        2008 Volvo C30 T5

Comment

Hey.. i would like t become a member... can i just come up to the newveedub set at world of wheels and sign up?????

Comment

Hi!

If you want to become a paid member for our various events and discounts, then sure! Talk to us at World of Wheels, our president/treasurer will be there for most of the show.
                            KR
                            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

alright.. thanks guys.. where in the building will you be setup?

Comment

Working...
                              X