This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS - Thanks for the Fish

Eurodrivers family, effective immediately I’ll be stepping down from my position of president. It’s been such a great experience and I truly feel grateful for having made so many good and lasting friends through ED. Each and everyone of you has made this one of the best experiences of my life and I can’t thank you enough for making it so! The club needs someone that can devote the time/blood/sweat/tears to make it grow how it should and unfortunately it cannot be me. A special thanks go out to the following people:

Blair, thanks for the confidence you had in me when you left our frozen wasteland. I tried to fill your shoes as best as possible.

Colin, you’ve been an awesome VP and have always been there when I needed you. Thanks for all your help and support from the very beginning!

Scott, you came on a few years later and became an essential cog in organizing events and doing the little things in the background that have kept us moving forward. Thanks for all your selfless help along the way!

Tyler, thanks for all the merchandise help you’ve given Eurodrivers over the years. You have been awesome!

Taylor, Rob & Jason. You guys came on this year and helped when we needed it most. Thanks for always being there when needed!

The plan will be as follows going forward. Colin and Scott will stay on as interim Co-Presidents for the time being and we are formally calling for elections for our February Monthly Meet. Positions to fill at that time will be President, VP and Events Coordinator. Voting will be limited to paid members of eurodrivers.
    --
    Rod
    Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
    2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Re: PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS - Thanks for the Fish

Hey Rod. I love Eurodrivers for everything that it is. Thanks for putting in the grind. LONG LIVE EURODRIVERS!
    Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Originally posted by jacktown View Post
      Hey Rod. I love Eurodrivers for everything that it is. Thanks for putting in the grind. LONG LIVE EURODRIVERS!
      Thanks buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      --
      Rod
      Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
      2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Thanks for all your hard work Rod, I hope your retirement is everything you dream of
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Thank you for all the hard work. I'm sure it's been a tough and time consuming endeavour and I know I - and everyone - really appreciates all the effort and time you've put into it.

Comment

You've done a great job and will be missed El Señor Presidente...wishing you the best in everything you do.
            Last edited by Geobmx4life; 09-17-2018, 06:30 AM.
            Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
            Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Working...
            X