Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer weather..

Nothing like a good case of road rage.
    Guy in the car was following to close to the motorbike and the bike driver went ballistic.
    Slammed his bike into my parking lot jumped off and punched the guy a couple of times in the face then jumped on his hood,stomped on the roof and kicked his winshield in.

and the loser is..with a huge amount of tickets..

God knows what he's going to have to pay for his 2 minutes of nuthood.

Re: Summer weather..

That probably would have been entertaining to watch!

I am all for respecting motorcyclists on the road but already over the past weekend I saw several that just give them a bad name.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

you saw this go down?? seriously tho the guy on the bike 'ALMOST' did the right thing.. i hate following bikes.. if they wobble your driving over thier face :/

Comment

Not trying to be racist, but if they drive their cabs like their personal vehicles. I'd run up and down his car too.
        sigpic

Comment

Holy ****! some people need to breath and count to ten haha
          "If it has tits or wheels it will give you trouble"

-97 Golf
          -91 GTI

Comment

Crazy....

Comment

that was me.

Last edited by luunta; 05-18-2010, 10:35 AM.
              Jess

2010 Jetta TDI 6 SPD - Stock Comfortline model

Comment

Most bikers in calgary are tools. I bet that guy came from Shells Angels and thought hes the **** like the rest of the morons that hang out at that gas station.

I once was behind a bike on a sunny saturday. Packed as **** on 17th and he was bitching that i was riding his ass, while we were stopped at a light. lol

Do i ever regret not getting out and kicking him over while hes on the bike.

Why didnt the biker dip once he road raged? lol
                Originally posted by RedMile
                Don't bug the receiver though, he's far to busy to help you out.
                Originally posted by Smarty39
                haha, thanks man...I take it you're the receiver lol?

Comment

wow...
                  Current: 2002 Zonda CRV
                  2004 VW MK4 1.8T GTI
                  2001 Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec (European)

Comment

i used to own a bike. fact: bikes take less space to come to a stop. if you're riding and following too close to a bike that's two people that I now would have to watch out for. one, the guy stopping in front of me and, two, the guy riding up my ass that might hit me from behind. i'm not defending the biker's actions of punching/kicking the doucher driver in the face but i had to share my 2 cents.
                    drive green ||
                    2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T - ex old fun car
                    2011 Mercedes Benz B200 Turbo - daily getter

Comment

went johnny drama on his ass.

i think a bike within the city is a bad idea, too many poopy drivers. if i was back home i'd so have bike... but im never going back home it's just a **** hole... Quesnel B.C. blegh!
                      Yes... it is a Front Wheel Drive... your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                        That probably would have been entertaining to watch!

I am all for respecting motorcyclists on the road but already over the past weekend I saw several that just give them a bad name.

yea totally, i've been passed several times on the shoulder by bikes, now whenever I get the feeling they are going to pull something like that I ride the white line haha. Or those bikes that scoot between lanes at stop lights during rush hour urks me so much.

I actually had a guy on a scooter on northmount try to pass me in the shoulder recently, I was doing 50km/hr and he was riding my tail so close I bet if i slammed the brakes I would have had him in my back seat, as soon as there were no parked cars he tried to swerve around me on the right, so I mashed it when he was at about my back door and he returned back to his rightful place in defeat, passengers had a pretty good laugh watching him trying to get by

What I really hate too is when some guy tries to show off that his bike is faster than your car, thats like pitting a tricycle against a 10 speed, two totally different measures of "fast"
                        Last edited by J-hop; 05-18-2010, 07:50 PM.

Comment

i had a bike way back when.
                          trust me, 99% of the time bikes aren't the problem, idiot drivers are.

i can totally understand why bikers get pissed. people seem to think cause you aren't a car you dont deserve a full car length.

WRONG.

i like to give bikes a large berth. it makes everyones lives so much easier.

if everyone rode bikes we wouldn't have traffic jams
                          Team Highschool
                          Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

yea true a lot of people I think lose the perception of how close they are because bikes are so small.

I do however find it works both ways, I find more often than not street bikes will ride up your azz because they can stop faster....that is if they are paying attention to you and not everyone else.

I tend to give bikers a lot of room as well because I don't know a single person who bikes consistently that hasn't dropped their bike at one time or another, and the last thing I want to do is be spraying guts off my bumper.
                            Last edited by J-hop; 05-18-2010, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J-hop View Post
                              yea totally, i've been passed several times on the shoulder by bikes,
                              if i would leave my drivers door open on deerfoot I would have caught 2 or three in the last couple weeks passing on shoulder. One got caught by the cops though. Gotta feel dumb passing a cop on the shoulder...
                              Stefan
                              -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
                              -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
                              -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
                              -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Working...
                              X