Summer weather..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summer weather..

I think lane splitting is legal in ontario. i'm not too sure about the other provinces but i know for a fact it's illegal here in alberta. I have a feeling a lot of these guys must've come from different provinces since I've seen quite a bit of these guys do these.
    drive green ||
    2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T - ex old fun car
    2011 Mercedes Benz B200 Turbo - daily getter

Comment

Originally posted by onepointeightdub View Post
      I think lane splitting is legal in ontario. i'm not too sure about the other provinces but i know for a fact it's illegal here in alberta. I have a feeling a lot of these guys must've come from different provinces since I've seen quite a bit of these guys do these.
      that was probally me i came from the uk where filtering(lane splitting) is legal and part of the advanced test done by the police,i had no idea it was illegal here till i got pulled for doin it.

safest place to be on a bike is infront of everybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by J-hop View Post
        Or those bikes that scoot between lanes at stop lights during rush hour urks me so much.
        Why? Lane splitting is ever so common in Europe - it's the idiot laws here that are hampering less traffic, increase flow and an even greater incentive to ride. For every bike, there is one less car holding up traffic. Let them by and get out the way - it's people like you that hold back lane splitting legislation!

Originally posted by RONDAL View Post
        i had a bike way back when.
        trust me, 99% of the time bikes aren't the problem, idiot drivers are.
        I agree
        Last edited by Snowcatxx87; 05-19-2010, 12:05 PM. Reason: spelling
        sigpic

Comment

The problem with lane splitting here is you have too many selfish arrogant people who will more likely open there door of there giant truck to block or take out a motorcyclist than let him get in front of me!!!!*

*Note: This statement contains liberal uses of stereotypes which may or may not speak the truth!
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
          X